• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Energy drinks

Resident James

I like energy drinks, but when I drink one, but when the effects wear off, I am often tired and/or sad.

Does this happen to anyone ells?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I use to drink quite alot of Red Bull when I use to work, lol It's not good to drink em everyday, It will make you even more tired.

Energy drinks are just caffiene boosts to give you the little energy boost to finnish off the day. They should not be used to fuel the body because it doesnt contain the nutriants the body needs to funtion properly lol

Your docter would probaly tell you not to drink them. Just drink tea!! haha the fuel of britain!

teal27

Yeah, I kind of have to arrange my schedule around an energy drink, lol, only because when it wears off, I CRASH! Ugh. But it does give me a good boost when I need it.

I don't drink them much because of this inevitable crash factor, though. I love Monster: Khaos. That stuff is yummy!

Hoady

The only one i can drink is red bull,tastes good,small portion and its been around for ages.Everything else tastes like **** or comes in a can thats nearly a fricken litre.Me and my cousin bought a can of mother which is about 800ml the other week..she vomited and i felt like a bag of **** the stuff keeps you down not up.

Hoady

Maybe theres just too much stuff in them and i can't handle them,red bull is the only small energy drink(i know of)everything else is in ridiculously massive cans.

Had Monster years ago,made my p*** go blue.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Caffeine takes more water to process than the energy drink provides. It takes water from your system which dehydrates you; when dehydrated we feel tired. We always need to drink more water with caffeinated drinks to offset this- I always recommend 1 ounce for every 5mg of caffeine.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I don't like energy drinks, they taste like crap and they have a lot of suspicious substances, which may affect your organism, and also have lots of sugar. I'd rater have coffe (with no sugar). It's proved coffee has a bunch of benefits, like preventing some diseases (Alzheimer, Parkinson, heart diseases, diabetes, cirrhosis, etc) and it's a natural source of caffeine caffeine (more than 5 cups a day is not recommended).

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I don't really get tired from drinking Red Bull, which is my favorite of the energy drinks. When I do get to have one, I always buy the biggest can lol. It's quite hilarious watching me after I've downed the whole can.

Resident James

La Femme Fatale;59778 said:
Caffeine takes more water to process than the energy drink provides. It takes water from your system which dehydrates you; when dehydrated we feel tired. We always need to drink more water with caffeinated drinks to offset this- I always recommend 1 ounce for every 5mg of caffeine.

So I wont get depressed if I just keep drinking water? I knew water helped.

I'm going to cut back on my energy drink consumption anyways, it is mostly to offset boredom. I got money but no school or Job at the moment. I don't need an expensive habit like 2:00$ or more drinks. (what I do need is my WoW account back)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol haha a WoW account = monthly payments = Grrr. lol

Yees, water pretty much flushes anything out your body, as far as bad body fluids go anyway, it helps get rid of spots as well apparently.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;59772 said:
Maybe theres just too much stuff in them and i can't handle them,red bull is the only small energy drink(i know of)everything else is in ridiculously massive cans.

Had Monster years ago,made my p*** go blue.
Blue pee? How strange. Then I guess the drink is blue?

La Femme Fatale;59778 said:
Ah, here came Dr. Femme and stopped our energy drink party lol. :p
But I have to admit you are right.
So when we drink our Red Bull, we should drink water too. May I suggest mixing it with vodka. Vodka contains actually about 60% of healthy water. :)

bruno;59783 said:
I don't like energy drinks, they taste like crap and they have a lot of suspicious substances, which may affect your organism, and also have lots of sugar. I'd rater have coffe (with no sugar). It's proved coffee has a bunch of benefits, like preventing some diseases (Alzheimer, Parkinson, heart diseases, diabetes, cirrhosis, etc) and it's a natural source of caffeine caffeine (more than 5 cups a day is not recommended).
You are right that energy drinks contains alot of suspicious substances, which I do appreciate. It grows my inner plaga.
More than 5 cups of coffee a day not recommended? Oh Lord, my rule is not more than 5 cups per meal.

tremor;59786 said:
I don't really get tired from drinking Red Bull, which is my favorite of the energy drinks. When I do get to have one, I always buy the biggest can lol. It's quite hilarious watching me after I've downed the whole can.
Does Red Bull come in different sizes? I've only seen 250 ml here in Europe.
Until a few years ago, Red Bull was illegal to sell in Norway. We had to buy it in Sweden then.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I like my Monster Import. Redbull is good too, better when mixed with jagermeister. 1/2 cup of redbull + 1 shot of jager = one awesome jager bomb

Feng-Hi

I used to drink 1 litre of cheap Red Bull (Tesco own brand) on a night shift when I did them. Didn't really do too much other than make me smile like Jack Nicholson's Joker for a while! A good slap and days sleep did me the best!!!!!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Elochai;61188 said:
I like my Monster Import. Redbull is good too, better when mixed with jagermeister. 1/2 cup of redbull + 1 shot of jager = one awesome jager bomb

I have never even tried that. I gotta do that just once lmao. Jager and Red Bull. You get your wings, long enough to fly your ass to the toilet...or somewhere else to puke your guts out. :lol:

And Romero, it does come in different sizes. I can't remember but I know for sure the one I usually drink has 2 servings in the can.

Top Bottom