• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Ending Credits

Nosophoros

Anyone every watch the end credits? It's actually pretty cool; They show the village of Pueblo before the cult, then the arrival of the cult and eventually the sprouting of the parasites.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
yeah i often sit through end credits, because alot of the time your treated to bonuses like that.

Nosophoros

I noticed the other day, that the credits are in a book Ada reads in the 1st cutscene on her 2nd or 3rd Sep. Ways mission.

Sephiroxas

It's my favorite part of the credits. Watching the cool old pictures. Some of them are REALLY creepy. :D

D

Deleted member 1428

It made me feel sorry for the villagers. They were happy people until Saddler came :(.

D

Deleted member 1428

I know. And on one pic it showed themall around one guy playing guitar and then on this other one which was kinda sad, was a mother holding some kitchen utensil (a spoon I think?) and behind her was a kid who looked like he/she was dead :eek:. Hmm, so I guess since their hostility increased they got annoyed by the kids and killed them O_O...

D

Deleted member 1428

I know. So when youd get near them they'd yell for their parents.

Nosophoros

midgetganado.jpg

Mobe

yeah, d endin credits were cool, btw, i nvr miss endin credits of any games.. lol

Dos

The credits were sad and made me almost feel guilty for killing all the Villagers. Almost. Guess we'll never know for sure what happened to the children, but rather than them getting murdered by their parents, I get the impression it's more likely that the children died from neglect as the Las Plagas parasites took hold in their parents' bodies. For example we already know that since infection the villagers had lost all interest in basic hygeine, so I don't imagine they'd be too good at looking after kids either! Also perhaps the children were injected with the Las Plagas parasites as well, but their bodies were too small to cope with them and they died that way.

Top Bottom