• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Egg Glitch on PS3

hoping they remake RE2

I was wondering, are there any PS3 users on here? Can you do the egg glitch with 2 controllers on the PS3? I couldn't figure out a way to do it. I don't think you can be logged into 2 PSN accounts at the same time on one system, can you?

Whenever I play split screen with a friend on PS3, they have to use my items and weapons. That sucks. Am I wrong about this?

Does anyone wanna do the egg glitch w/ me on PS3? I NEED $$

Thanks guise ;)

A_Wesker123

The Original
As far as i know you can't due it due to the fact that you cant be logged into two different PSN accounts at the same time. That's what i read somewhere anyway but ive got a 360 so i'm not too sure :)

A_Wesker123

The Original
By the way your name :D

I've seen trailers for a new Wii Umbrella Chronicles type game that goes through RE2. Not exactly a remake but it's a start :)

If no-ones heard of this i'll upload the trailer but i'm gonna presume it's old cos i heard of it a while back.

AndresO22

I'll help u, and i have a bluetooth mic. Also, I only have 5 rotten eggs, but we can work our way up. my PSN is AndresO22, add me.

NiteKrawler

I've never heard of this glitch. I use a PS3, you can add me: NiteKrawler. Also, the new rail shooter is called Darkside Chronicles. It deals with RE2, RE:CVX, and some new stuff with Leon Kennedy in South America.

Top Bottom