• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Download Resident Evil Code Veronica for pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

leon5676

Hello guyz.I have made a video tutorial on how to download and play resident evil code veronica on your pc.

Ok,first of all you are gonna need NullDc.
Sorry
Then,you are gonna need a dreamcast rom(resident evil code veronica)
Disc 1: Sorry
Disc 2: Sorry

Watch the video above and follow the directions below the video. :blink:

Subscribe in youtube,comment on the video,rate it,or favourite it with your youtube or google account :)

When you have downloaded NullDc,just install it in system32 or where you want.
Then double click the .exe file and go to File>Normal Boot and select the resident evil code veronica rom :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome to the forum, leon5676. :)

I'm afraid I'll have to advice against your method of obtaining the game. It doesn't look legitimate to me. :unsure:

I don't personally mind your methods of obtaining games, but true fans of the Resident Evil series are purchasing the games and gets nice discs inside nice covers.

If this is piracy it may cause problems for this site, and we don't want that to happen.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Theres plenty of talk about emulators and rom downloads here but yes keep it to a minimun, i can't talk though, i help out as much as i can, because i know everything about most emulators.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Emulators? Are they "bad"?

An emulator to me, is something that lets you run software on a hardware platform it was not written for.
Examples: Running Mac games on PC, or vice versa. Perfectly legal if the software was legally obtained.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Gaming emulation is technically illegal if you havent dumped the games yourself and have downloaded them.

L

Lurker
We dont care much about the older games being pirated, but cvx was heavily protected... BY ONE COPYRIGHT AND ESA! so try to keep it to a minimum of this content.

Sephiroxas

Any discussion of illegal activities IE: Downloading of games is against the rules.

With that being said.

Thread Closed. Links Removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom