• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Doesn't time fly....Good to be back!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I've done this return before, however work commitments got in the way, so i'm attempting this again.
For those of you who don't know me, i've been a member here for many a year now, and love resident evil, it's my 3rd favourite franchise of all time xD
Things don't appear to be as active as they once were, although i'm sure things will be on the rise when rumours and speculation about the next movie/game come about. I haven't had a chance to look yet, but i'm hoping romero, femme fatale, steve and angel are still around, amogst others.
anyhoo good to be back :)

peace and love

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I've only been around for about a year and a half and we've probably never met, but still: Welcome back!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I remember you!

I suppose I'm one of the "Elders" On the forum LOL. I've been here for almost 3 years, and I remember the first time you came back too!

aintnoscrub

Premium
I remember you!

I suppose I'm one of the "Elders" On the forum LOL. I've been here for almost 3 years, and I remember the first time you came back too!
huzzah someone remembers me :p
nice to be back, yeah last time was a failed attempt. must have been around for like 2 days then couldn't get the time.
I'm in a pretty good position with work etc at the momet, where i've got a good amount of free time. i used to have to work like 60plus hours a week, now i'm in a better job and better position all round. so expect to see my mug from now on.
xD

AgentZero

So now that you're back, do you plan on changing the avatar? You've had it forever! LOL

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Hows things been in the last few years, is steve keeping well as well?
Aye, things are good - Steve is still an enigma around these parts :lol: but he's fine too. It's so nice to see older members returning :D

aintnoscrub

Premium
Aye, things are good - Steve is still an enigma around these parts :lol: but he's fine too. It's so nice to see older members returning :D
aha nothings changed there then :p
good good i'm glad to hear things are well. wouldn't mind see a few old faces popping up again xD

AgentZero

Jags still pops in every once i a while, along with Lord Golbez. I also think that L's still here.

Oh wait, you probably wont know who L is. He changed his name a while back and can't remember what his name was. Angel, do you remember?

aintnoscrub

Premium
Was he the young lad, I remember someone who sorta of went by that name and he would be about 13 ish now?

Last edited:

AgentZero

14 I think. I'm not sure. Me and him don't really get along, and I have him on my ignore list, but I know he's still on here.

aintnoscrub

Premium
14 I think. I'm not sure. Me and him don't really get along, and I have him on my ignore list, but I know he's still on here.
l think I know Who your talking about, he used to be called rat something, and he used to be on the news team with me back about 4 years ago

Top Bottom