• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Does Wesker have a british accent?

Well, it certainly isn't American or Canadian. His accent has been Britrish since Code Veronica. In only in re1 and REmake was his accent American/Canadian. The English accent suits him much better.

greaterbadass

The Strategic One
Being a Brit myself, I have good faith that Wesker's accent is British in CVX and RE4.His accent in RE5 sounds forced, as he sounds American when he says some lines ("You haven't changed"), but I reckon that Douglas was trying to be as British as he could.

Being a Brit myself, I have good faith that Wesker's accent is British in CVX and RE4.His accent in RE5 sounds forced, as he sounds American when he says some lines ("You haven't changed"), but I reckon that Douglas was trying to be as British as he could.

Ah yes, I noticed that too. He wasn't perfect but what I liked about DC is that he tried. Besides RE has been quite known for their yoyo accents. Lol.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I think they should make it sound slightly american and sinister, like CVX, RE0, RE4 & Wesker's Report.

Top Bottom