• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do You Think?

Hoady

Resident Evil?Don't know.no one can really know i think it just depends on the fans you know and the pressure on capcom.lol i'm not gonna go too deep but i don't think it will happen the old REs kicked ass(i only played 0 tho)but this whole new route is giving them there extra cash...sadly maybe thats all that matters.....

dark_zero

I never really could get into the old res because all you pretty much did was run from door to door and the controls werent all that great thats why when they made re4 it was alot better

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i admit, the controls were horrible, the game did spend most of its time loading door sequences but it was still a classic and had an alright story line.

Cusd

Well i think RE has turned into a theme and less of a story telling type game (it's a very recycled plot). Its more about action and in the face stuff like most games are now. I don't know if the average gamer (today/young gamers) would be stimulated enough to run back and forth in a house and solve puzzles, with the same scenery going by. Those that probably played the classics though miss it a little. I know I do ...alot. I actually find them a lot more difficult then the games they've produce now lol! But I actually do see some relations and hints of the original that are strong. There always seems to be a mansion type theme, with marble and classic black and white tiled floors. Its still there, just in tiny amounts...(cry) they are really straying away from it now though with re5. might be influenced with pop cluture, other games, the crappy movies they've come out with (the most recent one ~ i think their clothes actually look like re5 clothes a bit). haha ~ I think that there was a sequel or some other part to re4 tho (I dont think it was released here (canada) though). It that place in a house/mansion and its very eerie and has a haunted feel.(shows me making up **** lmao) i think so anyways...

Top Bottom