• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Do you like to play solo or duo in the mercenaries mini-game?

Do you like to play solo or duo in the mercenaries mini-game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kellyrose

I prefer to play mercenaries with a partner, mainly because I'm not as good solo!

Sure, you end up with some duds sometimes :mellow: but its nice to have someone watching your back.

Hoady

Single cause i was the king at the Re4 mercenaries although I haven't done Re5 mercenaries yet lol.

dark_zero

mixed:sometime i like to do things by myself other times it feels good to have another person helping you out unless they steal all the ammo

teal27

I say Duo, because I typically stink when solo on Mercs, particularly on levels past Ancient Ruins. But I play by myself a lot too, and have unlocked characters doing it, it just takes more of my patience to do so. :D

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Valentine;49124 said:
I like to handle all my events by my self. I don't trust anyone but my self.

Samething for me. I do play Duo, but starting today I think I will do solo for now on because 3 people tried to kill me for no reason and 2 people quited because I was healing myself and picking up ammo.

The only time that I think I will duo is with a friend.

hoggys2much

Neither as I HATE The mercenaries mode! I hated it in RE4 and as sure as heck I still hate it. I think all the mini games in RE have been crap.

Davinfected

I tried 2 player with my bro, hoping that would make it easier.

In 2 player mode, you can NOT rescusitate yourself - you have to wait for your partner to rescue you, when he or she could be at the other end of the map surrounded by enemies.

This makes co-op merceneries suck very hard.

AdaWong

I like playin both solo and duo just not very good on my own so i like having someone watch my back

Top Bottom