• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 DLC

BranBran

I have a question: Has the DLC for the Xbox came out yet? I really wish it would hurry up and come out on PS3. I wanna play Versus and the other modes! :(

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I have a question: Has the DLC for the Xbox came out yet? I really wish it would hurry up and come out on PS3. I wanna play Versus and the other modes! :(

you mean the title update? (the one with the No Hope Left difficulty and Ada's campain having a partner), it has hasn't yet...if by other modes you mean "Survivors,Predator,Siege" mode, these modes where only one-day exclusive DLC, (which came out on the official launch day of the game).

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
you mean the title update? (the one with the No Hope Left difficulty and Ada's campain having a partner), it has hasn't yet...if by other modes you mean "Survivors,Predator,Siege" mode, these modes where only one-day exclusive DLC, (which came out on the official launch day of the game).

The Survivors, Predator and Seige DLC hasn't been released yet.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
The Survivors, Predator and Seige DLC hasn't been released yet.

well they (Capcom) said that these modes, were one-day exclusive DLC (on the official launch day of the game). well, that's what they said. i'm just saying what they (Capcom) said about it. :rolleyes:

TheVacantThrone

well they (Capcom) said that these modes, were one-day exclusive DLC (on the official launch day of the game). well, that's what they said. i'm just saying what they (Capcom) said about it. :rolleyes:

Ah yeah aha, they've yet to release them yet, i wish they'd hurry up! I need more to play.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Ah yeah aha, they've yet to release them yet, i wish they'd hurry up! I need more to play.

Ah, assuming you've got it on The Official Launch Day and are an xbox 360 user, and checked the game-market place (on the day it was officially released) and the said game modes weren't in the game market place. well like i've originally stated, i've just said what Capcom said....so Yesssss :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Ah, assuming you've got it on The Official Launch Day and are an xbox 360 user, and checked the game-market place (on the day it was officially released) and the said game modes weren't in the game market place. well like i've originally stated, i've just said what Capcom said....so Yesssss :)
Yeah I had it on the day and they weren;t there they've been delayed haven't they? I dont know what the official line is but they delayed the release.
I wish they release all the preorder maps (high seas fortress rail yard and catacombs so more people can play them )

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Yeah I had it on the day and they weren;t there they've been delayed haven't they? I dont know what the official line is but they delayed the release.
I wish they release all the preorder maps (high seas fortress rail yard and catacombs so more people can play them )
Seems your wish will come true. I just heard that the pre-order maps are going to be released completely for free to everyone at a later date.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

yeah, i'm on you with this one; specifically the Pre-order maps. especially Rail-Yard

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'm curious on how the fudge they are going to make suvivors work?

spammers will be using Samuria chris so fast ya won't see it coming

eX29-

Seems your wish will come true. I just heard that the pre-order maps are going to be released completely for free to everyone at a later date.

I really hope this turns out to be true! It will leave me extra money to buy the other multiplayer online modes and possibly mercenaries reunion, part two. If they come out with it, that is.

TheVacantThrone

Going to be so good to get some more modes, after completing the game twice over, and getting S on Mercs with nearly every character, i need more content!

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Ada Wong is that hardest character to use on mercs, but that's the fun thing to me. Its a good challenge.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I get what you're saying, she definitely isn't the easiest, but personally I find Piers the hardest to use. I can dominate with Sherry's alt costume though :D

Top Bottom