• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City DLC WishList!!!!

Midgie

I so would love for a DLC to come out with Spec Ops and USS going down into the HIVE! Would be pretty awesome I think if there was a concept and proper reason for going down!

Mario!~

PSN: Mario-Bros-Nick Add me!
I would want all of the heroes skins to play in Survival, Biohazard, etc. A few more classic people would be nice too. And not made up people *Cough* Lone Wolf *Cough*

CrashOkami

The Survivor
I actually don't like the Echo Six team design. The chicks deserve being called "chicks" because their design is straight out of some weirdo's fantasies (going to war with panties-short shorts? Oh wait, they have camo), Dee-ay looks like Bryce from Neverdead, and generally, I don't like them. I'd love some normal troopers for MP, a unit with variations that equal those between the Wolfpack members.

Also, a stand-alone DLC campaign (rather lengthy missions, couple or three of them), which doesn't connect to the main storyline. Set during RE4, you're controlling a unit similar to Wolfpack, and are on the villains' side again. Possibly a fight with Ada, and Leon. I'd love that too.

And last, but not least, a "Zombie VS" mode, where one team is zombies (switching every match), one team is Wolfpack, and the AI crowd is zombies plus the campaign's enemies with the desert camo (can't recall faction - USS?). The AI zombies would need a damage nerf, so that the Zombie team wouldn't exploit them. Classes should be: Licker, Hunter, Tyrant, Crimson Head, and a couple more. Obviously, they wouldn't have the campaign/AI MP health, since, especially the Tyrants, would be pretty imbalanced.

Midgie

I would also love to play as the team that was sent down to the hive in the first movie! Sort of a mission like What if they survived the hive!!!!

CrashOkami

The Survivor
That would be good, the Hive was a good idea. But, sadly, the movies were abysmal. Story is all over the place, and generally, could have been MUCH better with such a big budget.

Mario!~

Okami, it's all about appeal of the men to the female characters on Echo 6. Just think about Mortal Kombat 9, did you see any woman characters that didn't look like a stripper? It's to bring people in.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
I know I know, it's how gaming works, it just doesn't appeal to me. Same with Soul Calibur; I really love the game, but when boobs fly all over the place and the voice acting of the most badass girl includes schoolgirl lines, I facepalm hard.

Mario!~

I think if they were to change it, some people would loose what they like in the game, so it's really like a give an take. The Wolfpack Women look like soldiers, while the Echo Six women *Cough* Party Girl *Cough* look like streetwalkers.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Yep, the fact that the Wolfpack girls have their hair either short (I think Four-Eyes) or tied up in a knot indicates professionalism, as opposed to hook-, uh, Party Girl. Like, seriously, Party Girl?

Mario!~

Tweed and Willow look fine to me. Except that Willow's hair is out...

This would make a nice DLC pack. We could get some Party-Girl like costumes for Wolfpack, and Bertha like costumes for the Echo-Six characters. Everyone would be happy then.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here's a few from that I would like to see.

A Mercenaries type mode where you can play as all the characters, including the Heroes Mode characters, and everyone works together. And you won't need to play with someone else to play the mode.

Some new costumes, mainly for the Wolfpack and Echo Six. Anything besides a color change to their costume would work just fine for me (Don't get me wrong, I like the costumes that have available now with the red masks and color changes to the outfits, but if they ever do make some new costumes as DLC then I would like to see something that is more than just color changing).

Some kind of new mode or mission where you play as a Heroes Mode character and each person or side has their own objectives or story arc to complete.

That's about all that I can think of.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
all characters from hero mode unlocked an able to be used in regular campaign, that would be easy to do!! I want my Hunk and Leon

Top Bottom