• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Different Outcomes?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I noticed that depending on who kills Neil, the preview of the last episode will change. On one of the screens of a computer, it shows both Claire and Moira, but on another screen, if Claire killed Neil, there will only be a picture of her. If Moira killed him, it shows her. Do you think that means there are different outcomes, or is it just a little detail, or like, Alex keeping track of who killed what?

Last edited:

Vexed

Hmmm... that's actually really fascinating and something I hadn't noticed.

It seems like an odd thing to change purely for cosmetic/unimportant reasons.

It'd be great to see a return of alternate endings or hell even just different sequences of events leading up to the same ending since I guess the lower budget might not have allowed for multiple CGI cutscene endings. But it certainly makes sense for that scene in particular to have a big impact on things. It's basically whether or not Moira faces her greatest fear.

They seem to be trying to hammer home the idea of Moira being dead which up til now I never thought they would actually do, but maybe her survival depends on whether or not she's able to actually pick up a gun at last?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Hmmm... that's actually really fascinating and something I hadn't noticed.

It seems like an odd thing to change purely for cosmetic/unimportant reasons.

It'd be great to see a return of alternate endings or hell even just different sequences of events leading up to the same ending since I guess the lower budget might not have allowed for multiple CGI cutscene endings. But it certainly makes sense for that scene in particular to have a big impact on things. It's basically whether or not Moira faces her greatest fear.

They seem to be trying to hammer home the idea of Moira being dead which up til now I never thought they would actually do, but maybe her survival depends on whether or not she's able to actually pick up a gun at last?

Maybe. There are a lot of CGI cutscene slots in the "Cutscenes" extra thing, maybe they would have different ones for different endings. I saw both versions of how Neil died (I've played through all the episodes multiple times), and I saw both previews in-game, but only one went to the section for cutscenes, which was the one I saw first.

Vexed

Maybe. There are a lot of CGI cutscene slots in the "Cutscenes" extra thing, maybe they would have different ones for different endings. I saw both versions of how Neil died (I've played through all the episodes multiple times), and I saw both previews in-game, but only one went to the section for cutscenes, which was the one I saw first.

Good point. I forgot there were so many unused slots still left in the cutscene gallery. Well, hopefully they'll go all out and we'll get multiple endings once more! They've certainly thown in a lot of other nods and features to past Resi games so why not alt endings.

All I know at this point is that I can't WAIT for the finale. This is the most interested I've been in a Resi plot in... I can't even remember.

Denzil22

Premium
This could be a really intresting consept I wonder what will happen. I thing The game did change in any way it would still come to the same conclusion so they might only be small changes.

sbr999

According to the unlockables/reward screen, there's an achievement for Good and Bad ending too.
Credit goes to the uploader
5:02 if you decide to watch.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
According to the unlockables/reward screen, there's an achievement for Good and Bad ending too.
Credit goes to the uploader
5:02 if you decide to watch.

This makes me wonder which ending I'll get. At least I was right (I'm one of those people that always has to be right). xD

Top Bottom