• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Did anybody see this on RE4?

SOLARISS

Yeah, think they just put it there for a nice ending. Like when movies suddenly gets a little better, when you are informed in the credits, that they're "based on a true story".. ;)

Leon_S._Kennedy333

no such thing as raccoon city? hate to burst your bubble but the town about 2 miles from me is raccoon city it just has a different name (pottsville, pa) if you look at raccoon city map and pottsville, pa map they resemble each other you can look it up you'll find things about it

RE_luver69

[quote author=K@R1!!! link=topic=225.msg5726#msg5726 date=1203378131]
ok people herse the deal there is no such place as racoon city sorry to disappoint anyone or S.T.A.R.S teams however there are companys which have the name umbrela but i have found they are nto Pharmacutical companies one is a chuffuer buisness and another is a security firm

the Racoon City depicted in the films was actully the city ATLANTA in USA

hope this clear stuff up for u guys :D

o yh i am a bit of a resident evil nut have every game part from umbrella cronicles all the books and no quite a bit abou the whole series

K@R1 a.k.a Resident evil proffeser
[/quote]

the location of the raccoon city in tha movie Resident Evil Apocalypse was in canada!! if you have the double disc thingy wit re1 and re2 (movies) watch tha second disc!

Cousintony

[quote author=RE_luver69 link=topic=225.msg9062#msg9062 date=1214891609]
the location of the raccoon city in tha movie Resident Evil Apocalypse was in canada!! if you have the double disc thingy wit re1 and re2 (movies) watch tha second disc!
[/quote]

i have the second disk. i saw it too

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
S.T.A.R.S is actually real. Its a South African police force set up to stop carjacking

Nikita_Hawkeye

I also saw it a lot of times. I used this on a project in Stenography (Resident Evil 4 themed).
It was written on the first page, ang when my RE fanatic classmates saw it, they were like giggling. They all told me: LOL.
Uhm, Raccoon City really exists. And so does Arklay Mountains. S.T.A.R.S are basically the S.W.A.T.
:)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I have also seen this on my game... Seeing as the game is so great its a clever idea to have this at the end of the game. although even if it is true its already said its all fiction.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I think there talking abotu the start of the game when leon looses his jacket. So you dont even have to have completed the game lol

ResidentZelda

OMG! a ZOmbie invasion is coming thanks to the Umbrella that we didn't know and now we know about. But *takes out shotgun* I'm ready. LOL.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Sure, it leads to one of my favourite jokes from Brain Scratch Commentaries' Resident Evil 4: Wii edition playthrough. (Remember to skip to 9:32)

Top Bottom