• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Franchise/RE

REGirlfan

Hey everyone dont u think demons and zombie can come together...can donte and nero meat or team up to fight umbrella vise versa.. I think that would be kinda kool.Having normal people going against monsters and deadly viruses they should have a demon slayer on there side....just my opinion.... what do yall think about it. :p

JP

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=223.msg4707#msg4707 date=1201745079]
kool what about nemesis the tyrant donte is just to kool... but i bet they can teamm up tho
[/quote]

I still think Dante would pwn them :p

cosmic master

u should definately play them.
Its one of the best games out there in my opinion (apart from dmc2)
plus dmc4 is out next week ;D ;D ;D cant wait. its gonna be awesome
u can probably tell im a bit of a dmc fanboy by my sig

ResidentEvil179

=D My friend has DMC3 i think...im not sure that game kicks ass....me and him figured a cheat out that we didn't know 2 player lol

dark_zero

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=223.msg4755#msg4755 date=1201880316]
i dont even play Devil may cry games lol never seen them at the video store :(
[/quote]

yep lol but thats awesome i saw alot of trailers for it and i wanted to play it wish i knew where to get it :-X

RE4

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=223.msg4695#msg4695 date=1201732052]
Hey everyone dont u think demons and zombie can come together...can donte and nero meat or team up to fight umbrella vise versa.. I think that would be kinda kool.Having normal people going against monsters and deadly viruses they should have a demon slayer on there side....just my opinion.... what do yall think about it. :p
[/quote]

That's a good idea but it will never happen. Those are two games that will never cross. They both make tons of money for their companies.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
I played the Original Devil May Cry way before Resident Evil 4 Came Out. So I am so lost on how it was supossed to be Resident evil 4.

bruno

Chief Researcher
When they started creating conceptual ideas for RE4, it was supposed to be a cop that would visit a castle and find monsters there (possibly ghosts, as seen in RE4 beta versions). Then they realized that was way different from RE (gameplay, soryline, etc) and decided to abandoned the idea , but it was so cool that they made a new game - DMC.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Oh that's Kool, Well Dante is the shisnit lol. Don't really Care for Nero since everyone loves him and they Claim to be hugh DMC fans but they have No idea who Dante is. Because they Played the 4th game and Not ANY of the others. But I am ranting so...

O(+>

People should look up the scrapped RE4 gameplay vids on Youtube. In an ideal world, both the RE4 we know and the stuff on Youtube would have been released.

Anyways, the cross-over wouldn't be done well, no matter what you try and do with it. Dante/Nero is too powerful for any zombies or plaga infected enemies to be a threat. Though saying that, I would like to see a Vergil versus Wesker fight.

"Seven minutes...seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you..."

"Scum..."

*dust cloud surrounds in a five-mile radius as Vergil and Wesker possibly have an 'Ep1c Battl3z!!1 lol' *

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Wow! You are so Right, they Should Put it in A episoid of the Next DMC Animated Series. Like A special Guest Battle. That would be Sweet!

Top Bottom