• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Death Note: A New Justice (not re fan fic)

L

Lurker
Chapter 1: A notebook of death?​

Yuji Shinburi, an average japanese high school student, was at a coffee shop early in the morning. "Hey Yuji We should head to school now." His friend said.
"I think i will just stay here." Yuji Replied
About 10 minutes later he walked out of the shop.

He was walking to school and he eventually made it there. Just on time to. The bell just rung and he went to his first class.
He felt someone take his wallet at school from his back pocket. He turned around and his worst enemy was there.

"Maybe you should try to get experience, Dumbass." Yuji said angry. "U-uh your not going to report me to the police for this right?" His worst enemy asked.
"No, now get lost."

Finnaly his classes were over and he walked out of the school. a little later he found a wierd notebook left on the school ground."Death note? Whats this?" You thought grabbing it and continuing home.

Finnaly Yuji got home. You walked into your room and started looking at the notebook. "The persons name written in this book will die. you can specify the cause ,time, and details of the death. if no cause is specified the person will simply die of a heart attack."

Yuji was going to try it out on your worst enemy when someone came out of nowhere. "AHGGGGG" Yuji screamed. "How do you like it?" Some monster said. "Like what?" Yuji said. "The death note." The monster said.

"You... mean this thing really works?" Yuji replied.
"Yes it does." the monster said "Well Im Flai, Yuji."
"How do you know my name?" Yuji asked.
"I will get to that later." Flai said.

Yuji popped on the tv, to Boxing. Suddenly someone he hated was on. He grabbed the death note and wrote "Hopei Shinamigaru While taunting cage lowers onto body." 40 seconds later it happened... Hopei Shinamigaru was dead... the way you specified it...

"THIS THING REALLY WORKS!" Yuji Said raising his voice.
"Of course it does." Flai said carelessly rummaging through Yujis Room.
"With the death note i can be a new justice. people i decide that can live can live. i wont make it noticeabale im killing anyone, they will have to find out thereself that someone is doing it... i am just like a god...

He flickered the channel to 4, the news channel. someone was holding hostages in a bank. He decided to grab the death note for this guy. He wrote "Ginger Farsemu Dies by gun backfiring." 40 seconds have passesd.

"it appears the hostages are coming out. they say his gun backfired." "police are moving in and bring out the dead body with paramedics coming."

L

Lurker
James_Barrett;71243 said:
Gay
Stick to RE related subjects

Excuse me, but I updated this in August of last year. In no way do I mean to be rude but this is the only fan fiction section we have, where else am I to post this, in general discussion where it will just get moved here? Besides, should I be glad you called my thread gay? Dude, like they told you in first grade think before you act, in this case type. I want you to have a good time at this forum but insults on the first post, wrong choice.

L

Lurker
La Femme Fatale;71346 said:
I have to say, nothing annoys me more than when someone calls something they don't like 'gay'.

Maybe I should be proud, my thing got called happy mean while it was supposed to be emotional. (Yes, I'm using a comeback of a 2 year old boy)

L

Lurker
James_Barrett;72132 said:
you're right I should have thought before I spoke/typed and yes I'm sorry I said that for a first post.

Its fine dude, I'm just a little mad about it.

Top Bottom