• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Damnation.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Okay so were getting a 7 minute trailer at comic con on July 13th. Who is stoked and what do you all expect from the movie? Any theories? I wish imdb had better credentials because the cast listed on the site looks awesome. I definitely don't trust it's true, but I at least want to see some old faces appear. *fingers crossed* I'm so excited, just 9 more days until the trailer is released!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I can't wait for Damnation...Seeing Leon in another CANNON movie will be great, and that mystery man has bugged us for so long, I can't wait to finally see who it is...When the movie comes out of course...They can't spoil us with that info so early on...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I can't wait for Damnation...Seeing Leon in another CANNON movie will be great, and that mystery man has bugged us for so long, I can't wait to finally see who it is...When the movie comes out of course...They can't spoil us with that info so early on...

Who knows, the trailer might be the second half of the first one, revealing the mystery character. I've heard a lot of rumors about it being Steve, but that makes no sense to me. He looks more like Billy than Steve to me, and he definitely doesn't look like Chris. I'm gonna re-watch that old trailer now LOL

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Who knows, the trailer might be the second half of the first one, revealing the mystery character. I've heard a lot of rumors about it being Steve, but that makes no sense to me. He looks more like Billy than Steve to me, and he definitely doesn't look like Chris. I'm gonna re-watch that old trailer now LOL
I've been thinking it's Billy or Carlos for a while...Steve...Tch...No way...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I've been thinking it's Billy or Carlos for a while...Steve...Tch...No way...

re_damnation_mysterious_man_by_crg129-d35qz8c.jpg
He looks SO much like Billy to me, slender build, slick black hair, from what I can make out he has similar facial features as well. Gosh, the 13th can't come any faster!

Who knows though, this could also be Krauser. I've always had a feeling he survived RE4.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
It can't be Krauser...He's WAY to tiny...Krauser was freakin bigger than Chris...

True, fingers crossed it's Billy in search of Rebecca. That'd make my life! I really wanna see Billy again, he's just so badass.... Anyone ever thought he might be Ark Thompson though, or even Bruce McGivern?

bruno

Chief Researcher
I have no english source for this information, but a VA involved in Damnation's localization to Brasil said:
  • Leon was on holydays and was sent in a mission in Europe;
  • Ada Wong will have an important role in this movie;
  • The other main character is also a woman and is new to the series;
  • Zombies will be more horrific than in Degeneration;
  • There will be no other characters from Degeneration.
This is all mouth-word, and the actor might not even have a big part in the movie, so this information may not be completely accurate.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I have no english source for this information, but a VA involved in Damnation's localization to Brasil said:
  • Leon was on holydays and was sent in a mission in Europe;
  • Ada Wong will have an important role in this movie;
  • The other main character is also a woman and is new to the series;
  • Zombies will be more horrific than in Degeneration;
  • There will be no other characters from Degeneration.
This is all mouth-word, and the actor might not even have a big part in the movie, so this information may not be completely accurate.

So I suppose this means no Rebecca then. ;_; That's too bad, I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up too much though.

bruno

Chief Researcher
So I suppose this means no Rebecca then. ;_; That's too bad, I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up too much though.

As I said, this was revealed by an annonymous actor who was involved in dubbing the movie, so don't take it as absolute. As far as I know, this guy could have been hired to make the sound of a zombie and could have been less than 30 minutes in the studio.
That "exclusive" woman could be Rebecca, but the guy didn't know it, for example (It seems as if he was involved in the dubbing of Degeneration too, but might not know much about the games).

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
As I said, this was revealed by an annonymous actor who was involved in dubbing the movie, so don't take it as absolute. As far as I know, this guy could have been hired to make the sound of a zombie and could have been less than 30 minutes in the studio.
That "exclusive" woman could be Rebecca, but the guy didn't know it, for example (It seems as if he was involved in the dubbing of Degeneration too, but might not know much about the games).

I'm just gonna try not to get my hopes up until we see the 7 minute trailer friday... Until then I'll just be under the assumption she's gone and will never come back to the series. :p I really don't want to be let down, haha. It's happened too many times.

bruno

Chief Researcher
We know nothing about this yet. I bet it will be yet another Leon-after-Ada thing, in which she's always runnning from him and he's always yelling "Ada, Wait!" everytime. Plus a new character that will have almost no importance and will never be mentioned again in the series. It will end with Ada pointing a gun at Leon, then saving him and then she runs away.
I hope this will be a great movie, but with the few info I've got so far, it looks that way.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Right now their official site is messed up and takes you to youtube, but with no video... My guess is the video will be up soon! Or someone is hacking the site, not sure. LOL I can't really contain my excitement right now though, that's for sure.

In a brief conversation with the voice actors involved in Resident Evil Damnation, exclusive information about the film's plot was revealed to REVIL.

The actors reportedly revealed that the film's plot would be 'simple' and focused on Leon S. Kennedy.

The agent is on vacation but ends up being called to intervene in a mission in Europe. According to the actors, two female characters, with strong personalities, are present in the movie too -- one is Ada Wong and the other is a character from the Resident Evil novel series.

Novel series... Who the hell could that be OTHER than Rebecca? She's the only one that's alive in the novels that is also female.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Right now their official site is messed up and takes you to youtube, but with no video... My guess is the video will be up soon! Or someone is hacking the site, not sure. LOL I can't really contain my excitement right now though, that's for sure.

Novel series... Who the hell could that be OTHER than Rebecca? She's the only one that's alive in the novels that is also female.
yes leon ada and rebecca team up to kick some ass

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I hope Rebecca's in this movie too, because if that unkown guy is indeed Billy then Rebecca's involvement would make sense.

I mostly wanna see how much Rebecca's grown over the years lol

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I hope Rebecca's in this movie too, because if that unkown guy is indeed Billy then Rebecca's involvement would make sense.

I mostly wanna see how much Rebecca's grown over the years lol

Sorry to double post, but ME TOO! It'd be super cool to see her as some new badass. It'd make sense really, she's matured and hardened. Watch us all be wrong and it be some character from the live-action movies... If it's Alice I'm going to go hostile on someone.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Sorry to double post, but ME TOO! It'd be super cool to see her as some new badass. It'd make sense really, she's matured and hardened. Watch us all be wrong and it be some character from the live-action movies... If it's Alice I'm going to go hostile on someone.
Oh I agree lol I like Alice but she needs to stay in the movies.
I would have thought that Becca would have become a High Ranking BSAA medic or something, but she hasnt (as far as we know).

Top Bottom