• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Curious on reviews from fans here

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Hey everyone, long time RE fan and have been around on the forums for about 3 years, had to take off since RL steered me away, but things are finally working in my favor and i'm getting some free time and i've been planning to pick up Revelations and Revelations 2 (obviously going to play the first one).

I was curious of peoples personal opinions on Revelations 2, heard some good things about it, but I need some hype to be able to jump and buy this.

Those of you oldies, good to see you all, those of you who are new, Hello. :)

Leons-sexy-hair

I need brain - two chains the zombie
Hey welcome :) it's an amazing game if u miss the old survival horror feel! It's the best one yet since RE 4 in my opinion when it comes to gore, puzzles, scares, cool monsters and suspense. I think it is like every resident evil combines.
Res 1 because it has elements like the mansion and pop out monsters, zombies and puzzles also (barry)
Res 2 because of a lot of creepy references and throw back characters which I will not disclose yet lol it has the same psycho fun house feel
It's like code Veronica because of a particular scene with claire and x person that u will find out is very similar to that game.
And Res 4 because of the eery and creepy feel like from the castle. Also it has similer controls and moderate puzzles.
Lastly, it is like 5 and 6 because of the fast pased gameplay in some moments and lack of ammo like in 6. There are a lot of throw back monsters from all the games combined. Hope that's not a spoiler lol

Anyway, the game is the best yet! I want to kiss Capcom for it. Haven't heard one bad review. Enjoy! :D

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
First of all, welcome back! :D
Anything canon RE is automatically amazing! Of course the game is perfect. xD Lots of awesome references to other games and the canon movies. All of the characters play so differently and give the game a different feel. It's the perfect mixture of survival horror and action, though some people might argue with that. It has a lot of puzzles like the older games and a lot of big battles like the newer ones. Also, the two extra episodes play differently than the main ones. The first is like a canon Raid Mode and the second is all about stealth, which was in 6 and the main campaign a bit, but not even close to as much. The game really has a lot of content and options. There are two endings of the main campaign as well. The controls really make sense too. It's such an amazing game.

agentcell

Hey everyone, long time RE fan and have been around on the forums for about 3 years, had to take off since RL steered me away, but things are finally working in my favor and i'm getting some free time and i've been planning to pick up Revelations and Revelations 2 (obviously going to play the first one).

I was curious of peoples personal opinions on Revelations 2, heard some good things about it, but I need some hype to be able to jump and buy this.

Those of you oldies, good to see you all, those of you who are new, Hello. :)

I have to say to go and buy RE REV2. I was on the same boat. I had ZERO intentions to buy the game but I then bought it out of a whim. And I have to say that this game is one of the best RE I've ever played.

Top Bottom