• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

create a tyrant

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Mine would be human size with blade-like arms like Krauser and the shield thing too so it can block bullets. It will be able to change into the blade, shield and normal hand forms at will. It's hair would be braid-like like Predator, but they'd really be extendable tentacles that can strangle and constrict. It'd also have a supersonic scream that can ****ter anything except organic matter and even then if it's a living thing it'd make them go deaf and lift them off their feet. It'd also serve as a beacon to call other zombies, lickers, or tyrants. It'd move quickly, nimbly, and it will have the ability to learn from its experiences and mistakes and successes etc. Furthermore it will be able to think rather than act purely on instinct which isn't always enough to survive. Cognital development will progress rapidly... about three times that of a human being, as a counter measure, it's natural life span will be three times as short.

I call it... Aries

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
Mine would be a gaint 15-foot Chicken tyrant. And it would have a 6-foot long, unbreakable beak. That can penatrate through and pierce anything.

Hoady

I'd call it Chuck Norris and he would be incredibly experienced at roundhouse kicks and have a sweet bea- oh wait.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The tyrant would set a new record for world's fastest punch and kick... whoops, Duex already... Nevermind!

Top Bottom