• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 connection between Damnation and 6 *please post spoilers*

bobfreking

in the credits, Ada may be talking to Simmons --- is there any stuff that can lead to theories on Neo-Umbrella, the C-Virus, and it was really Ada Wong in Damnation (she saved Leon) so where does this Carla Radames fall into? There are a lot of spoiler stuff already in the internet lately, feel free to post any major plot elements in RE 6, because I can't wait really.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Well I 100% think its Ada.
She has an international arrest warrant for impersonating the BSAA
The mystery man (probably Simmons) has probably offered calling off the warrant for the plaga which I'm guessing she accepts, this creates the javo

I only saw the film last night so this is how I have interpreted it

bobfreking

she couldn't have gotten the arrest warrant if she didn't do the mission in the first place, who is Ada working for? and why the global saturation?

Derek Simmons turns out to be a boss in one of the campaigns, so this guy really is an antagonist. A spoiler and discussion thread is going on at
www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492849

please, if anyone knows anything about major plot elements, I'm dying to know lol. Capcom did a good job with Resident Evil's storyline that even the most die hard fans can't connect the dots - Carla, Derek, Global Saturation, C-Virus, Ada, the organization she has been working for (Umbrella's competitor) and if a slight chance, Alex Wesker.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Well I've just watched it, for me if that was Ada I'm not sure what she was going to do with the plaga at the end?
I think it was her because she saved Leon as well. Maybe she was previously working with BSAA But turned rogue and wanted to uncover the truth behind the government using the BOWs? Im not sure to be honest

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Because she has feelings for him most likely
I doubt Ada would screw over a friend, or someone who saved her (Leon is both)

zeroskaterz92

at this point, Carla Radames most probably didn't born yet due to the Plaga that Ada sent to Simmons (i'm sure it's him). probably the ending is where the C-virus start with all the ability to control B.O.W. crap. also added to the point that, in RE6, there will be six months before the actual event in 2013 so between Damnation and that six months timeline, i guess that's where Carla is born during that period of time.

have you seen the new trailer?

the part where Ada see a woman came out from the Chrysalid cocoon, either that's some random woman or Deborah or Carla herself. i guess we have to wait till the game is release.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
from my interperation of the "connection between Damnation and 6" is that Damnation's last scene is that pretty much setting up for the 6th Resident Evil (game), this wouldn't be a surprise to anyone who've watched the whole ending credits roll out/play out (and yes, as i have stated about Damnation's ending credits, that song that played. Good, very nice song. i like it,yes. "it fits the theme of Damnation, if you ask me")

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Surely the Plaga won't be used in RE6? The game is based on the C-Virus? Unless the boss fight with Simmons involves him with the master Plaga inside him, mutating him, since a human on human boss fight is just boring generally :p

zeroskaterz92

the C-virus has the Plaga implementation on it. without the Plaga (what you see in the Damnation movie), the C-virus wouldn't work as exactly as in the game, which is controlling the B.O.W. and J'avo.

i'm pretty sure there's a video stream for the game already.
Last Boss aren't typical human boss, but real B.O.W. and it's freaking hard based on what i'd seen on the video stream.

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
the C-virus has the Plaga implementation on it. without the Plaga (what you see in the Damnation movie), the C-virus wouldn't work as exactly as in the game, which is controlling the B.O.W. and J'avo.

i'm pretty sure there's a video stream for the game already.
Last Boss aren't typical human boss, but real B.O.W. and it's freaking hard based on what i'd seen on the video stream.

Ahh right, i've been getting my info from the RE6 Wikia, didn't see anything mentioning the Plagas being used to create the C-virus, i'll have another look.

Edit - Wikia just says that the virus has been made more efficient by allowing the infectees to retain their intelligence, therefore being able to be controlled. No mention of Plaga being used o_O

zeroskaterz92

Ahh right, i've been getting my info from the RE6 Wikia, didn't see anything mentioning the Plagas being used to create the C-virus, i'll have another look.

Edit - Wikia just says that the virus has been made more efficient by allowing the infectees to retain their intelligence, therefore being able to be controlled. No mention of Plaga being used :confused:
the wikia didn't update yet, probably due to the game haven't been release yet. i'm sure after the game officially release, they will update the wikia.

have you watch the Damnation movie right? even in the movie itself, Ada mention about a new technology to enhance the virus that allow it to control the B.O.W. (which in the movie, it's Plaga), and at the end of the movie where Ada gave the "enhanced" Plaga to Simmons which i believe lead to RE6 event where the C-virus created. well, maybe i'm wrong?

but the movie itself been confirms that lead to RE6. the "enhanced" Plaga in the movie itself, shows the infectees still have some conscious, retain their intelligence, and can control Lickers, especially Buddy, he got some side effects but he's survived.

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
the wikia didn't update yet, probably due to the game haven't been release yet. i'm sure after the game officially release, they will update the wikia.

have you watch the Damnation movie right? even in the movie itself, Ada mention about a new technology to enhance the virus that allow it to control the B.O.W. (which in the movie, it's Plaga), and at the end of the movie where Ada gave the "enhanced" Plaga to Simmons which i believe lead to RE6 event where the C-virus created. well, maybe i'm wrong?

but the movie itself been confirms that lead to RE6. the "enhanced" Plaga in the movie itself, shows the infectees still have some conscious, retain their intelligence, and can control Lickers, especially Buddy, he got some side effects but he's survived.

Ahh right I see. Makes sense.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
in the credits, Ada may be talking to Simmons --- is there any stuff that can lead to theories on Neo-Umbrella, the C-Virus, and it was really Ada Wong in Damnation (she saved Leon) so where does this Carla Radames fall into? There are a lot of spoiler stuff already in the internet lately, feel free to post any major plot elements in RE 6, because I can't wait really.

Damnation is between 2009 and 2013, Carla was 'invented' 6 months before RE6 takes place. There's no way for Ada to be carla

Top Bottom