• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Community Support?

ArchAngel

Is Capcom or SlanSix going to answer any questions, or give us any community support for this game? It's been out for a week, no update, lots of bugs. Please don't give up on this game, fix the bugs.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I'm sure they will. You have to remember that things take time, even if you don't like the speed it goes at. A number of factors can go into why they haven't updated the game just yet. i.e. finding errors, recreating said errors, finding which set of errors are of the highest priority, etc. I can understand being frustrated, but this is how things are for a number of games, nowadays. No worries! I'm very sure they will be throwing out fixes very soon!

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Apart from what Elochai very correctly stated, there's also the QA process from Sony/Microsoft, before a patch is released on the consoles. It's to assure it won't break the console, nor will it generally cause problems. This process takes any time from a week to a month, and if the patch doesn't pass the test, it's sent back to the developers.

Top Bottom