• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Code Veronica in Darkside Chronicles.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Frankly i thought they did it well...i mean it really just had to explain the cannon events of RE: CVX...and that it did really well...plust i find Steve a LOT cooler in DC...and idk why everyone hates Alexia killing Alfred...i like that additon...for one i hated Alfred, and for another it just shows how cold and calculating Alexia is...idk but it was good for me...

Yeah, they did all the relevant stuff, that Claire experienced really well. I really hoped to see Chris, Wesker & Alexia in the Spencer Estate main hall replica, but then again, I didn't want to hear DC Douglas rape anymore of Richard Waugh's lines....

bruno

Chief Researcher
The only thig i didn't like was that the replica is still from the original RE, they should have made the REmake mansion... I guess they were lazy and just copied it from CV, not even bothering to do some research... I actually like the fact that Chris never meets Wesker face-to-face, but i'd like to see the Wesker vs Alexia fight remade.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
The only thig i didn't like was that the replica is still from the original RE, they should have made the REmake mansion... I guess they were lazy and just copied it from CV, not even bothering to do some research... I actually like the fact that Chris never meets Wesker face-to-face, but i'd like to see the Wesker vs Alexia fight remade.

Ha, I thought the same thing, exactly.:) I thought I was possibly being a little picky, but since another RE fanatic thinks so too, I guess it's just laziness on their part.

I'm sure Chris & Wesker did meet up face to face, that was a pretty important thing, it's just that Claire had no experience of that. I mean the stuff we see, is stuff that Claire would have seen, so Chris probably still went to the training facility on Rockfort, found out about Claire being in the antarctic from Al, so it surely all happened, we just didn't get to see it.

Wesker and Alexia, that would have been cool to see, but much like the problems I have with Douglas as Wesker, I think most would agree that Alexia sounded even worse...too girly. She used to have a really vindictive, yet femenine voice. You knew she was in charge, not anymore.:)

Genie

I am playing Darkside Chronicles (The Game Of Oblivion) at the moment and I need help, so should I ask here?
I am trying to obtain the ulockable outfits so I'm trying to get total "S" from all the chapters. Only problem is that in some chapters (for example chapter 2) my score is always "B" and all the others are "S" and so I get total "A".
What should I do to get better score? I didn't use any herbs and I got also the "No Damage Bonus" and still the Score was "B"!
HELP?

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Veronica was the name of my first girlfriend..................................Just thought i'd throw that in there!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I am playing Darkside Chronicles (The Game Of Oblivion) at the moment and I need help, so should I ask here?
I am trying to obtain the ulockable outfits so I'm trying to get total "S" from all the chapters. Only problem is that in some chapters (for example chapter 2) my score is always "B" and all the others are "S" and so I get total "A".
What should I do to get better score? I didn't use any herbs and I got also the "No Damage Bonus" and still the Score was "B"!
HELP?
Honestly, I'm not sure. You can probably look it up, perhaps Google. I didn't spend too much time trying to get all those extras, just shooting everything to try and get all the documents and Files.

Top Bottom