• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chrisss is hot !!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Trinity you're a girl? :) I don't know why but I thought you were a bloke.

Seems like here are a few girl members on this board. Interesting - and surprising - that many girls do play RE games. Who woulda thought that?! ;)

LSK_frenzy

Paul Walker is verry nice to look at. lolz I dunno if I'd want him to play Chris in a movie though. Maybe if they did a voice over.

And lots of girls play RE. Me and my baby sister play RE!! ^____^

Hoady

Hey if they don't ruin chrises character by all means that fine we just don't need another Jill situation here.
111579378302_residentevil2.jpg

That picture still embarrasses me.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;35399 said:
Hey if they don't ruin chrises character by all means that fine we just don't need another Jill situation here.

That picture still embarrasses me.
Embarrasses you? Why? :huh:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Not trying to be rude but why wouldn't you want him to play Chris?

While I do agree that Paul Walker certainly looks the part, all I question is his ability to act. Given, I've only seen him in a handful of movies, but he never once impressed me. But, then again, it isn't like the RE movie series is particularly renown for its casting choices.

But yes, he does look like Chris. It is actually quite a humorous coincidence because the first thing my sister said when we bought RE 5 was 'wow, Chris really looks like Paul Walker.' Haha.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
^Haha thats cool that she noticed that too!
I think he would be just fine with the acting. Have you seen Joy Ride?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
^ You're right, she definitely wasn't the best choice both in acting and looks.

There's this real crazy bitch that murdered her little girl who looks like Jill- sadly. Google Casey Anthony (even though she has nothing to do with acting and needs the death penalty).

Hoady

casey-anthony-crying02.jpg

I think your on to something just get rid of that sad face and give her a pistol.

(hope she got a good sentencing):dry:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Or just hand her a bottle of chloroform and some duck-tape...

Here's a pic of her at a costume party (after her daughter went "missing")
caseyanthony.jpg

Jill_uc.jpg

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I foud this! it's not chris but someone a little bit nicer.

BRUCE MCGIVERN
bruce-paul.jpg

Would like to see him in movie and in RE6.

LSK_frenzy

I just don't like Paul Walker's voice all that much is all. That's the only reason why I wouldn't pick him, unless he beefed up and they did a voice over. lol I don't think he's that bad of an actor though. I like him in Running Scared.

Casey Anthony is a sick twisted b*tch and she should get the death penalty. Even if she looks like Jill.

ResidentZelda

Vivoco88;27130 said:
Hey guys I found this picture on the internet,well in my opinion he is the best model for chris o.0
(i mean Reuben Langdon is gud too)

CHECK OUT THIS HOTTIE!!!

Can any 1 tell me who he is??

Dunno who he is but mel likee

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
LSK_frenzy;35590 said:
I just don't like Paul Walker's voice all that much is all. That's the only reason why I wouldn't pick him, unless he beefed up and they did a voice over. lol I don't think he's that bad of an actor though. I like him in Running Scared.

Casey Anthony is a sick twisted b*tch and she should get the death penalty. Even if she looks like Jill.

What's wrong with Walker's voice? I actually thought it sounded alot like Chris, mainly from CVX, which I believe was Michael Flipowich, but anyway I think that Walker also looks alot like Chris, mainly REmake Chris, and the voice is similar to CVX Chris.:)
1111Chriscopa-1.jpg

The bottom two pics are of a british actor that someone mentioned looked like Chris from RE5, while irrelevant here, I didn't haved a chance to rid of those, so you can see those in addition to Walker comparision.;)

ResidentZelda

Like everybody is posting pics of whcih person in real life looks like a RE character Im gonna post this one:
I laughed out loud!, BTW they guy there is Davd Bowie

leonbowie.jpg

Top Bottom