• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chrisss is hot !!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Captain Courageous;35431 said:
Compare.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/features/developers/production-studio-4/resident-evil-jill.jpg

re3.jpg

My point exactly.:p
Hmm well, OK. :)
Would you please edit your post and either make the upper giant picture a thumbnail, or put SPOILER tags on it?

Problem is; I don't have a graphics card of 3x2 million pixels and a 120" monitor. :p

Volthora

Romero;34440 said:
Trinity you're a girl? :) I don't know why but I thought you were a bloke.

Seems like here are a few girl members on this board. Interesting - and surprising - that many girls do play RE games. Who woulda thought that?! ;)

It's a hoax, all the girls are playing Barbie and The Sims as we speak ;)

The_Mummy_Brendan_Fraser_as_Rick.jpg

Leon anyone? :lol:

Hoady

Romero;44762 said:
Hmm well, OK. :)
Would you please edit your post and either make the upper giant picture a thumbnail, or put SPOILER tags on it?

Problem is; I don't have a graphics card of 3x2 million pixels and a 120" monitor. :p
On this site all big screens get minimised for me, trust you me my computer ain't upper class.:p

Davinfected;45505 said:
Yum, that guy IS hot!
I might give him a different kind of infection, though...

Some of your delicious cupcakes?They are quite infectious.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Captain Courageous;45532 said:
On this site all big screens get minimised for me, trust you me my computer ain't upper class.:p
Baaah :p
It could be different with a different browser, I understand that you are not aware of the problem.

It happens often that wiide pictures are posted, I wish people would care to resize them, or use spoiler tags. It's annoying with all that vertical scrolling.

Trinity

Volthora;45354 said:

I think that the zillion pictures I've posted on SMYF prove I'm a lassie ;),so sod you :lol:

As for Leon,he looks like he's aged 10+ years :lol:

Hoady

Romero;45609 said:
Baaah :p
It could be different with a different browser, I understand that you are not aware of the problem.

It happens often that wiide pictures are posted, I wish people would care to resize them, or use spoiler tags. It's annoying with all that vertical scrolling.

Yeah i guess the browser is it, everything just gets minimised to a respectable size lol i'm using firefox.

Isn't that the guy off George of The Jungle?Brendan Frasier, yeah hes pretty cool.

InfadaStone

Volthora;45354 said:

Aaah. This is discrimination! I am a female... I'll have you know that I've loved RE since it first came out in 1996/7. I was little when I was playing it too, I am 22 now! I am an obsessed fan.

Volthora;45354 said:

As much as I love Brendan Fraser, he is not Leon. Simple... LOL.

Trinity;45615 said:
As for Leon,he looks like he's aged 10+ years :lol:

Isn't Leon about 32 years old from his bio? I don't think it's far off.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
InfadaStone;46559 said:
As much as I love Brendan Fraser, he is not Leon. Simple... LOL..
I agree, I've always kind of considered Brendan Fraser one of those 'goofball' actors. So, I wouldn't be able to take him seriously as Leon.

Top Bottom