• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Chris' Ending

zeroskaterz92

i couldn't help myself from watching this, even tho it's crap quality but still, Capcom really did a twist there. poor Piers. another moment that just strike Chris, he should just kill himself now, lol, after all hell that he's been through since the first game.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I'm actually confused as to why modern day gamers have taken to this habit of streaming footage of a game yet to be released....has the race to see what happens at the end become so sad, that people will sit and watch someone else play the game via a stream before the release of the game.......The gaming industry is going to fall through its own arse.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I'm actually confused as to why modern day gamers have taken to this habit of streaming footage of a game yet to be released....has the race to see what happens at the end become so sad, that people will sit and watch someone else play the game via a stream before the release of the game.......The gaming industry is going to fall through its own arse.
Cuz obviously there are people who cant wait to see how the story goes. Its just that simple.

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Cuz obviously there are people who cant wait to see how the story goes. Its just that simple.

Sensible answer. If someone wants to watch it, let them watch it, just like if I don't want any spoilers, I simply won't read or watch anything that I don't want spoiled. :)

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
i think this obviously makes ones life very shallow.

Everybody gets excited over something, for some people it's the discovery of new species of animal in the Antarctic (no impact on their lives other than it is a hobby) and some people it is Resident Evil news. Don't judge them, just accept that some people's idea of worthy excitement is different than your own.

Jakeykins18

Useless
Oh my ****ing god the feels @___________@.
I hate that I checked REN today cause I knew that there was gonna be spoilers. I just had to watch it though and I regret it :c

zeroskaterz92

before the ending, there's actually one of the best moments where Chris and Jake talk about Wesker. i'm actually surprised by Chris reaction.

Top Bottom