• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Chris chapter 5 help!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
So I'm at the part where you have to jump along all the platforms while the giant water blob thing is trying to kill you and there's this part I've died at at least 20 times already. It's about 20/30 seconds after you press O to get Piers to pull Chris up... I notice Piers jumps over one of the platforms but Chris just crawls underneath it and then plummets to his death when water blob slaps him. Help? Anyone?

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
So I'm at the part where you have to jump along all the platforms while the giant water blob thing is trying to kill you and there's this part I've died at at least 20 times already. It's about 20/30 seconds after you press O to get Piers to pull Chris up... I notice Piers jumps over one of the platforms but Chris just crawls underneath it and then plummets to his death when water blob slaps him. Help? Anyone?
you have to slide under it its really awkward and it takes a couple tries

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Yeah you have to slide under it but you also have to be very quick and try to stay at the same speed as your partner, I failed that part 4 or 5 times trying to get past it.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-i died a hundred times !!!! I feel your pain !!! you have to run and slide then quickly jump jump up and be as fast as you can. I never died from anything else in the game, but that was just brutal !!! Finally beat the entire game and loved everything about it !!!

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Ah, the infamous part where Haos kept crushing me or my buddy during the part when Piers had to be hoisted on the higher platform and pull chris up, that and sliding under the pipe.

That must have took us what... an hour at best?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Hold the run button the whole time and slide under the low ones, dont keep pressing A to jump off things just hold it. At two points you have to turn and shoot the guy real quick.
The main thing is make sure you are level with the co-op partner, because if one gets too far ahead the road collapses behind them.

ResidentE

Hmm well, personally I did it with the AI, because the AI doesn't make mistakes here. But yeah, sliding is faster than crawling. If you crawl, you're out of time. let's see... first, you just have to press the run button in all the time. Make sure you know where ladders are and stuff. At the point you get to the sliding part... well... just... slide xD. The parts where he tries to block the path, I liked to use knife, because you can hit him multiple times with it, without wasting ammo.

That's all I can say. I myself was convinced I was doing chapter 3 when I was actually doing 5. Keeping all the ammo/first aids. Stupidity xD Sorry this is completely irrelevant :p

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I kept tripping up at this aswell, took me a handful of tries, i died a few times after this bit aswell.

I just felt disorientated on this bit, didn't know my ass from my elbow trying to escape.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I kept tripping up at this aswell, took me a handful of tries, i died a few times after this bit aswell.

I just felt disorientated on this bit, didn't know my ass from my elbow trying to escape.
But the one thing about the entire ordeal though, it just had that RE vibe we all know and love. :p

Queen Riful

it's the camera angle that killed me every time. I couldn't see where I was going. And when I finally reached that part I slide right into a pipe that was in the way on my left side. So glad I finally got that part done. Good luck!

Top Bottom