• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Chris' and Piers' playful side

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Homo-eroticism! :eek:

... And I assumed I was the only one who thought Chris was practising for Piers by riding that horse first...

Anyway, it's the little things like this that make a great game unique as well. I like it! :D *shares it on Facebook*

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Chris: Piers...I
Piers: No captain! I won't let you-
Chris: I have to dammit!
I...need to ride on the seesaw thing.
Piers: ...
Chris. ...weeee...
Piers: captain, may I try?
Chris: no piers. It's too dangerous, use the slide instead...

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
... And I assumed I was the only one who thought Chris was practising for Piers by riding that horse first...

Anyway, it's the little things like this that make a great game unique as well. I like it! :D *shares it on Facebook*
Oh no, that was NOT lost on me lol

Piers is the best-looking female partner Chris has ever had.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Minor spoiler, highlight to read: Fan-made YouTube footage of the Ada campaign shows that she comes across this playground too, but doesn't look amused. Oh well, who can blame her, that woman is used to swing around high in the air with her grapple, so that little slide is probably not enough to keep her entertained.

(Actually I don't consider this a spoiler at all, I just don't want anyone to whine about it afterwards.)

And I assumed I was the only one who thought Chris was practising for Piers by riding that horse first...

I have to correct myself here, it's actually a panda, not a horse.

Piers is the best-looking female partner Chris has ever had.

Since Chris is the riding one, doesn't that technically make him the female part of this relationship? On the other hand, however, if you look at how the panda is positioned, with the front of its head facing Chris's crotch while he's riding it, who knows... That's probably why the game got the age rating it has.
*cough* Game may contain content inappropriate for children! *cough*

As a side note: Wouldn't it be even funnier if that thing collapsed under Chris's weight with Piers subsequently moaning about not getting a chance to ride it? It was built for children after all, I think it might still support Piers, but a man like Chris would probably break it...

DarkZhooter

바보
Im actually waiting to reach that playground in Leon's campaign if I could and LOL Chris having a poker face while riding his "PANDA":D

Top Bottom