• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chris and Jill's carrer are over?

Vivoco88

Hi Guys

I am just super curious about Chris and Jill,Do you guys think they will reappear on Resident evil 6 ?

First of all both of them are on their middle ages, y did capcom age them so muccccch =( ,

If they reappear in resident evil 6 or 7, the couple might be 50 and 48 =O .They might look like Old snake (MGS4) and Demi moore =O.

Man if Uroboro's pee can make them look 20 years younger ,they'd better drink it every morning.

Mr Sunshine

Nah, I don't think so. At least not in RE 6. And they aren't aged so much. Chris was only 25 in his first appearence and Jill 23. Even 12 years after they aren't that old.

Hoady

I doubt they will make them too old but they will definitely reappear to wrap things up story wise, they wouldn't just leave Chris and Jill gone like that without some epic reason too it would break many peoples hearts.It would be cool as the last game they just added all the characters in you know so you got Leon with Chris and stuff.Its pretty cliche but it would make for a damn fine game, heres hoping RE6 changes direction for gameplay.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Chris' and Jill's career as playable characters might be over, but not because of age. The most likely(?) reason would probably just be that they used other characters without officially retiring Jill and Chris.

Paul Kersey (Charles Bronson) was not too old for Death Wish. So we could get a 65 year old protagonist in future RE games. :p

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I believe it’s over for Chris and Jill (sadly for us!).

The fact is CAPCOM built the RE series around one antagonist; one person who was always behind it all, Albert Wesker. They also built Chris' character around Wesker; every game that Chris is featured in, Wesker is featured in as well.
Now that CAPCOM confirmed that Wesker was, in fact, defeated and killed at the end of RE5 it will definitely be the end of Chris' story (and more than likely Jill's as well).

Vivoco88

OH hohoho,I think i kinda agree with STAR_738

First they will create whole brand new character ,CAPCOM might retire Jill and Chris ,and please dudes THEY are STILL SINGLE!! Just get married plsssss.

The most stupid thing is RE5 dun have antagonist character at all u know, maybe CAPCOM could create bosses like MGS series, they have lots of subordinates, y is it only Excella GIONNE who becomes the bad guy?? y

Now that CAPCOM confirmed that Wesker was, in fact, defeated and killed at the end of RE5 it will definitely be the end of Chris' story (and more than likely Jill's as well).

Well thats kinda true =( but CAPCOM didnt confirm that they wouldn't ressurect him rite? its a game, anything can happen =D

Well,in my opinion the next story might be :

THE Gione family (TRICELL) takes revenge on BSAA ,coz they killed excella lol

Hoady

STAR_738;73301 said:

Thanks for mentioning that I remember all the speculation because the rockets didn't actually directly hit him in the video and people thought he survived.If thats the case i doubt we will see anymore Chris and Jill besides hints and maybe references as to what there doing(i thought it was cool how Chris mentions Leons report).

It seems like a kind of abrupt ending i'm sure we will hear of them again but not play them(unless its like Mercenaries).But i'm not bothered because I'm not that into Chris i like playing as Leon much more.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
The games seem to fluctuate between the S.T.A.R.S. storylines (Chris and Jill stuff) and Leon/Claire stuff...

RE: Chris/Jill
RE2: Leon/Claire
RE3: Jill
REC:V Chris/Claire
RE4: Leon
RE5: Chris/Jill

They seem to balance it out, so I reckon Leon/Claire may be due back soon... but I would love to see Billy Coen, Barry Burton or Rebecca Chambers back in action! They shouldn't be forgotton, and as much as I love Chris/Jill/Leon I feel they've got all the attention in the last couple of years or so when those other characters, not heard from in the storyline since 1998, should come back.

Hoady

I don't think we will hear of Billy or Rebecca again I didn't complete Resident Evil 0 but it was really just a prequel/spin off of sorts to provide some back story for hungry fans.Maybe they'd see how some new characters would turn out and decided they didn't want to work on them anymore?I just think we would've heard references or something now.

Also I think the Resident Evil series is coming near to an end i bet Capcom wants to finish it soon.People are also mainly associated with Chris and Leon now, I don't see them throwing in a character not as many people have heard of?

Maybe I'm being negative and maybe it doesn't help i haven't completed Resident Evil 0.:lol:

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Hoady;74188 said:
I don't think we will hear of Billy or Rebecca again I didn't complete Resident Evil 0 but it was really just a prequel/spin off of sorts to provide some back story for hungry fans.

It was based on what had happened to Bravo team when they arrived on the Arklay mountains. In RE(1) you hear Chris talking about their "compatriates Bravo team" crashing, but the game lets you LIVE the horror they explored before Alpha team showed up.

I'm not sure if new characters would work... we need characters that have been through horrors before to make it more emotive. I feel that Barry, Rebecca and Billy are strong candidates who have been ignored. Sheva could also fit into that category, having only been in one game. Possibly Josh Stone too.

Top Bottom