• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Choose your Human (Poll)

Favourite Humanoid Enemy

• Ganado and Zealot

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Majini

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Javo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Afflicted

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Like the last poll, let's see which variant of the same type of creature everyone prefers

Poll 1: Zombies
(T-virus zombies won)
Poll 2: Humanoid type enemies
1. GANADO + ZEALOT (RE4)
2. MAJINI (RE5)
3. JAVO (RE6)
4. AFFLICTED (REV2)

Please state your reasons why You picked the option you chose and also say what your least preferred type is too and why.

Next times Poll:
B.O.W's

Last edited:

ArabPikachu

I voted for Majini; personally, it was more interesting how BH5 had you travel to Africa while fighting B.O.W.'s

Last edited:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I voted ganado as it's what started off the whole concept for parasites and control.
The storyline in re4 matched it well too and was just well made.

My least favourite is probably the Javo for the reasons that they are all just weird...

ArabPikachu

I voted ganado as it's what started off the whole concept for parasites and control.

Technically, the first parasite-infected enemy introduced into RE was Nemesis T-Type although he was infected with a parasite different from the ones in RE4/RE5.

On another note, I'm undecided on what is my least favorite enemy in this poll until I try out REvelations 2 and see how this Afflicted functions.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Poll 2 round up: Humanoid type enemies
1. GANADO + ZEALOT (RE4)
1. MAJINI (RE5)
Tie with 3 points each

2. AFFLICTED (REV2)
With 1 point

3. JAVO (RE6)
No points at all.

ArabPikachu

The lack of Javo votes must be due to how BH6 received less positive reviews than BH4/BH5/BH: Revelations 2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom