• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Character A meets Character B

Kagara

Which two Resident Evil characters would you want to meet up with? For example, I always wondered what would happen if Wesker ran into Alfred Ashford during Code Veronica. I mean, how would Wesker react to Alfred's behaviour? Would he make a cool guy one liner or would he just stand there like 0.o?

Anyway, what about you? Which two characters would you like to see interact?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Kagara;53018 said:
I always wondered what would happen if Wesker ran into Alfred Ashford during Code Veronica. I mean, how would Wesker react to Alfred's behaviour? Would he make a cool guy one liner or would he just stand there like 0.o?

Wesker: What are you doing in a dress...?
Alfred: ... :rolleyes:

LOL I'd like to see Brad team up with Leon. The coward and the brave one would make a hilarious duo.

It would be like a sitcom, lol

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I've mentioned this in another Thread, but I'd like to see Leon and Chris meet up...I dont think they know eachother...would Chris approve of Leon being with Claire? lol.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Wesker and Leon. I think Leon's one of the few protagonists who has yet to meet Wesker in person. Especially considering the fact he believes Ada works for Wesker, I think it would be neat to see how a run-in between the two would play out.

teal27

Awaii-Lynne;53030 said:
I've mentioned this in another Thread, but I'd like to see Leon and Chris meet up...I dont think they know eachother...would Chris approve of Leon being with Claire? lol.

Here here! I always wondered, does it say exactly in Code: Veronica how Leon gets a hold of Chris to tell him about Claire in the first place? I've never played the game, so I don't know. :confused:

I would love to see these two together in another CGI Capcom movie. That would be su-weet. :D

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
teal27;53035 said:
Here here! I always wondered, does it say exactly in Code: Veronica how Leon gets a hold of Chris to tell him about Claire in the first place? I've never played the game, so I don't know. :confused:

I would love to see these two together in another CGI Capcom movie. That would be su-weet. :D

I'm not sure, I dont think it does. Maybe he's got Chris number on speed dial. LOL

teal27

Awaii-Lynne;53124 said:
I'm not sure, I dont think it does. Maybe he's got Chris number on speed dial. LOL

I would definitely have his number on speed dial. Hardy har.

Kagara

wolfgirl;53019 said:
Wesker: What are you doing in a dress...?
Alfred: ... :rolleyes:

LOL I'd like to see Brad team up with Leon. The coward and the brave one would make a hilarious duo.

It would be like a sitcom, lol

Wesker: "Alexia! Come with me!"
Alfred (in a dress): "Yes Sir
hurr.gif
"

Yeah, Leon and Wesker meeting would be interesting.

Top Bottom