• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Chapters won't register as completed!! wtf!?

sleepyS14

hey guys, im having this problem and i have no idea why. i completed most of the game by playing with random people online (PS3) and i've completed most of the chapters. The only thing was, when i was going through it, i would get cut off or booted out of the game during certain chapters. So now i have 3-2, 5-2, and 6-1 not complete.. but i didn't think anything of it because i was trying to do it all in one shot. So in any case, i completed the game (played 6-1 through 6-3) and finished.. saw the ending and credits etc etc. But now 3-2, 5-2, and 6-1 arent complete because like i said the connection broke. So i've attempted countless times to play these levels and ive completed 3-2 more times than i can count. And yet for some strange reason.. the chapter doesnt register as being completed!!! :verymad::verymad::verymad: . I have no idea why this is happening. It wont give me the trophy for completing that chapter and it wont register in my "Select Chapter" option. so basically it's like i can never fully complete the game (which means no unlockables ~!! :( )

can anyone help me? i replayed 3-3 because that was also missing but that worked out just fine.. it gave me the trophy and registered compelted. so i have no idea why 3-2 , 5-2, and 6-1 are not working

HELP PLZ!!!!!!!! :sick:

Top Bottom