• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Challenge to my fellow forum members...

When Joseph was attacked was that Jill running out of bullets? Or Joseph?

• Total voters

rocklikebrucelee

I'm going to make some rather bold statements, and I want you to either defend them, or argue against them. Whichever you want.
Ready? ...here they are!

"Jill Valentine let Brad Vickers and Joseph Frost DIE. Fear always froze her, and because of that, two of her team mates were killed."

Okay, go for it!

^I noticed that too. But I think it was a little bit of both firing the gun shots. Jill is shown pointing her guns and you can hear the clicking of an empty gun. I think she tried to save him. Unlike Brad where she fights Nemesis after Brad is killed. And I don't care what Brad did in part one, he still didn't deserve such a death, she should have helped him.

ValentineFan

What could she have done? She was probably too scared and I don't blame her. If something like Nemesis appeared in front of me I wouldn't be in a rush to start fighting him.

Levan

Polkka. lol
ValentineFan;46592 said:
What could she have done? She was probably too scared and I don't blame her. If something like Nemesis appeared in front of me I wouldn't be in a rush to start fighting him.

I agree, and even though she is a trained officer, seeing a creature like that which isn't your average zombie would be enough to shock you.

^I suppose, but she still could have shot of Nemesis like she did with the dogs. In REmake she was scare poopless but she was still able to fire. I have nothing against Jill, im just saying. Of course it wouldn't be easy. I wouldn't be in a rush to fight him either, but at the same time im not so sure id be able to stand there and let him poke a hole through my friend's head without even trying to help.

rocklikebrucelee

I don't think Jill was shooting when she saw the Cerberi attack Joseph. In the cut scene, when you hear the gun out of ammo, Jill isn't pulling the trigger. At least, i didn't see her. To me, she was just standing in awe as a pack of dogs mauled her teammate.

ResidentZelda

but if you see it more closely you can see that one of the dogs was bitting the hand that Joseph was holding the gun, Besides he was already dead when the clicking sound kept going. And with Brad, If I see something like Nemesis in front of me and witnessed HOW he killed one of my teammates I wouldn't have had the balls to even shoot him (I know girls don't have balls is just an expression)

rocklikebrucelee

ResidentZelda;48938 said:
but if you see it more closely you can see that one of the dogs was bitting the hand that Joseph was holding the gun, Besides he was already dead when the clicking sound kept going. And with Brad, If I see something like Nemesis in front of me and witnessed HOW he killed one of my teammates I wouldn't have had the balls to even shoot him (I know girls don't have balls is just an expression)

but Jill has a gun with full ammo at the start of the game... I never saw her reload. And don't put up that "it's just the gameplay thing" because Chris lost his handgun when the Cerberi attacked, and he started off with a knife. it's no excuse! in my book: jill let joseph and brad DIE! :lol:

Top Bottom