• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Casting Suggestion!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
For me at the same level, they are limited, remove the special effects of these directors and they are nothing. They will never be able to make a movie of the magnitude equal to 12 Angry Men.

I really hope youre talking about the ORIGINAL Twelver Angry Men...because the remake was a peice of s--t...

KennedyShot

KennedyShot you really liked the actor Oded Fehr playing the character Carlos Olivera?
Because I hated it. The weak performance of the actor Oded Fehr, Carlos Olivera is the Latin character, Oded Fehr reminded me more of a mixed Arab and European. The character Carlos Oliveira from Resident Evil in the universe is like a young, smart, sexy. The actor Oded Fehr failed to pass these traits of character at any time of interpretation.
Actually yes I really did like Oded Fehr as Carlos Olivera I thought he did a great job carrying the role to the big screen. That said So far for casting the Only one That I have really hated thus far is Wentworth Miller as Chris Redfield.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Actually yes I really did like Oded Fehr as Carlos Olivera I thought he did a great job carrying the role to the big screen. That said So far for casting the Only one That I have really hated thus far is Wentworth Miller as Chris Redfield.

I agree...Oded Fehr did a great Carlos...So what if he didn't look like he was from the Brazillian area...Its more about how the actor ACTS than LOOKS...and i think he acted fine like Carlos...Sure, he wasn't quite as samrtassey, but at the same time, he was a bad@$$ with a weapon, which was toatlly true to the games...he also saves Alice when she left one Umbrella security dude alive, saying "You missed one," very reminescant of the way he saves Jill in RE3...

revilmovie

I agree...Oded Fehr did a great Carlos...So what if he didn't look like he was from the Brazillian area...Its more about how the actor ACTS than LOOKS...and i think he acted fine like Carlos...Sure, he wasn't quite as samrtassey, but at the same time, he was a bad@$$ with a weapon, which was toatlly true to the games...he also saves Alice when she left one Umbrella security dude alive, saying "You missed one," very reminescant of the way he saves Jill in RE3...

Taste is taste. The actor Oded Fehr's played terribly character Carlos Olivera, do face "I'ma ****" is not acting, is an area that requires knowledge and actor and sinned a lot in this regard.

revilmovie

Taste is taste, for me the art of interpretation goes far beyond being "I'ma ****", so maybe we have so few talents in this generation, consumers now settle for nothing.

revilmovie

I really hope youre talking about the ORIGINAL Twelver Angry Men...because the remake was a peice of s--t...
For me, the film shows the critical factors involved in decision-making, showing how people bring to the group and its decision-making patterns, constraints and life history, highlights the individual differences that make people in the analysis of the same fact, viewing angles and different truths, and analyzes the capacity and characteristics of the negotiation process.
Is a classic film, more than memorable, unforgettable. It is a true cinematic masterpiece and an overwhelming experience.

By the way, you've seen this movie? Or you just heard, it's strange to me, you know the golden era of cinema. Now so easily accepted his decay.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
For me, the film shows the critical factors involved in decision-making, showing how people bring to the group and its decision-making patterns, constraints and life history, highlights the individual differences that make people in the analysis of the same fact, viewing angles and different truths, and analyzes the capacity and characteristics of the negotiation process.
Is a classic film, more than memorable, unforgettable. It is a true cinematic masterpiece and an overwhelming experience.

By the way, you've seen this movie? Or you just heard, it's strange to me, you know the golden era of cinema. Now so easily accepted his decay.

I agree actually...i'm a huge fan of tha movie actually...I LOVE Henry Fonda...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Henry Fonda is a God of cinema.

I always thought a movie Resident Evil exploring science just like the movie Gattaca, something more intelligent and less special effects.

I agree...really all zombie movies should be that way...go into the more scientific aspects instead of just "ZOMBIES! RUN!" And then everybody dies, and there is an unnesicarry sex scene...

revilmovie

I agree...really all zombie movies should be that way...go into the more scientific aspects instead of just "ZOMBIES! RUN!" And then everybody dies, and there is an unnesicarry sex scene...
Sex on film by Paul W. S. Anderson is his wife naked Milla. I think she has a problem with clothes, because she loves being naked.

revilmovie

Fong ling - Tang Wei
Fong+ling+-+Tang+Wei.png

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Sex on film by Paul W. S. Anderson is his wife naked Milla. I think she has a problem with clothes, because she loves being naked.
Lol...i never understood why she had to be naked in all of those...i mean the clones in the capsules i understand...but seriously...in 1 and 2 it was just unneeded...

Top Bottom