• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Capture RE5 (PC) Gameplay?

lcj

Hi everybody,

Does anyone here know how to capture the RE5 (PC) gameplay and upload it in the Youtube video?

If yes, do you mind to tell me?

Thank you

lcj

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Fraps is a software that records videos of high quality. The demo can only record thirty seconds before you have to push the button again, but it's free and never expires.

Fenris

Wolf :)
I also use Fraps, like Hel said it records on a very high quality and I think it's one of the most useful recording programs that exists. And if you look around the internet and google for some time there are quite a lot of methods how you can get the full version of fraps...

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Does anyone still play on PC? im getting PC this week and gonna buy RE5 again so I can play in full HD and try No Mercy Mode. Im good on xbox getting 150 combos a lot but obviously I'm gonna appear like a noob with no SS and no stages unlocked. After some research its clear i wont be able to transfer a save file so Im gonna have to complete the whole thing again to get Mercs. Already had to do this 3 times after loosing data on Xbox before!

Top Bottom