• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can anyone voice act?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
So most of you are probally aware that CrashOkami is making a fan made RE game (along with me and a few others) We need some people who can voice act, if you can do ANY RE character at least close, please PM me or tell below.
We WILL listen :)
We need voice acting for
Chris Redfield
Jill Valentine
Jack Krauser
Albert Wesker
Barry Burton
Rebecca Chambers
Bill Coen
Carlos Olivera

If there is any other people to voice act I will edit the list

AgentZero

Well.. Maybe I can try Rebecca, Thing is, I can't do lady voices, only girl voices xD
We have someone for rebbecca but if you can do it better then we might be able to do something (Her voice is a bit deeper then rebbeca's) Send in some samples and we'll work something out

EDIT:
She said if you can do it better then her, then you can voice act for Rebecca

Meg

So bin ich eben
It would make more sense to say what characters need voice actors/actresses. Just saying any character means ones that either aren't in the game, or have someone doing it already.

L

Lurker
I'm afraid of what all of these people are doing in one game. Also, note that a game isnt as simple as booting up RPG Maker and throwing maps together. You need artists, coders, designers, and it'll be easier if you design your own engine. My voice is literally, as young as I am, too deep or these roles/ dont match. Good luck though.

AgentZero

I'm afraid of what all of these people are doing in one game. Also, note that a game isnt as simple as booting up RPG Maker and throwing maps together. You need artists, coders, designers, and it'll be easier if you design your own engine. My voice is literally, as young as I am, too deep or these roles/ dont match. Good luck though.
I'm not a programmer so I have nothing to do with the engines, I'm simply lead writer and voice actor.

Meg

So bin ich eben
We have artists and designers and all that. Not to worry. :p

Top Bottom