• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Bugs and Errors

KKAAIIG

Okay so I've realized a lot of people has had problems with this game. A user called Jay pointed out, we needed a Bugs and Errors thread. So here you go, Post what bugs and errors you've had and share your frustration with everyone else! xDView attachment 306

Reactions: Jay

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Everything I'm about to say is true. No matter how crazy it seems.

1. Sometimes the game will freeze during cutscenes.

2. One time I was playing with some friends online doing the mission Lights Out. While I was playing my game froze during a cutscene. I had to manually flip the ps3 switch off. When my friend invited me back he somehow became invincible. Yes, INVINCIBLE. I don't know how, but my game freezing caused him to finish the rest of the mission without fear of dying.

3. Another time I was playing online I picked up a rifle to use. But everytime I went in to scope I would still see my body in the way. The scope would be around me. I took a pic of that on my cellphone.

488046795_photobucket_162796_-1-1-1.jpg

4. This didn't happen to me, but a lot of my friends told me that when playing Biohazard mode sometimes when they died and spawn back there would be two clones of themself following behind.

5. Next is the mission Expendable where you fight the two tyrants at the end. During the cutscene where he grabs you and you have to shoot him. Only thing is he wouldn't let go of me! My friends who was playing kept shooting him while he had me until he died. Once down we waited for the second one to show up, but he never did. We had to restart the mission from the last checkpoint.

6. This one is common and I'm sure happened to everyone at least once. Sometimes after you finish a mission the screen will just turn black and won't end. The funny thing is even if you have to quit you still get the exp you earned.

7. This is a compliant I'm sure everyone has. I hope they switch the button to revive and pick up weapons. I can't tell you how frustrating it is wanting to revive a partner, but you keep picking up weapons!

KKAAIIG

I've had problems with freezing, enemies taking too much damage and not dying, once when I was trying to join a friends game the screen went black and froze. What I find really annoying is like you said, Picking up weapons when you're trying to revive!

Reactions: Jay

CrashOkami

The Survivor
1. I got one freeze during playing Survivors, on X360. Game installed on HDD.

2. Infinite melee; I also posted a thread about it.

3. One time, the team AI had me restart a mission; stuck shooting at a dead zombie, and wouldn't go towards the gate.

So far, these. I'll update when/if more occur. Also, I've found a trick of some kind: if you point your crosshair at what you want to interact with, it's easier to discriminate when you press the Action button. It's helped me countless times when I was looking at my buddy's body, with his weapon just centimetres away, and I successfully revived him without any problems.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I haven't had any problems with glitches or bugs, except for 1 time. I was playing online on the last level and I got killed at the part where you see some big spaces wehre a bunch of zombies were and I got killed, one of the other players revived me and for some reason I was teleported to the very beginning of the level.

KKAAIIG

Okay so I'm playing as Bertha and I have the ability to cure infection. I got infected and cured myself, except I still turned into a zombie.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Maggie, Jay, Story and I were playing through the game on veteran last night, and the game totally skipped the fight with the two Mr. Xs. Like.. right when we got into the area the game automatically triggered the cutscene to have them run into the safe house.
Maggie??....ugh i'm missing out arent I

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Maggie, Jay, Story and I were playing through the game on veteran last night, and the game totally skipped the fight with the two Mr. Xs. Like.. right when we got into the area the game automatically triggered the cutscene to have them run into the safe house.
Boss skipping glitch ftw.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Boss skipping glitch ftw.
I know, right? I was uber excited when that happened now if only we can get that particular glitch to move to the Nemesis fight... *plots*

Back to the glitches: Oh, and they totally saved Leon unfairly last night - I wasn't dead! (And on top of that, I didn't even get to see the cut scene, just Vector's behind...on second thought, that last part wasn't too bad. *waggles eyebrows*)

@CC: You so are.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I know, right? I was uber excited when that happened now if only we can get that particular glitch to move to the Nemesis fight... *plots*

Back to the glitches: Oh, and they totally saved Leon unfairly last night - I wasn't dead! (And on top of that, I didn't even get to see the cut scene, just Vector's behind...on second thought, that last part wasn't too bad. *waggles eyebrows*)

Lol yup. I pointed that out in my other post that sometimes the game will black out during cutscenes. Or sometimes you'll just see your body. Very weird o-o

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

I don't know what happened there... I know that I killed Lupo after she tried to kill Leon, then I decided to just go after you instead of waiting for you to come to us and just shot at Vector for a good 30/45 seconds... then the cutscene started... that's really weird that you didn't see that...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I don't know what happened there... I know that I killed Lupo after she tried to kill Leon, then I decided to just go after you instead of waiting for you to come to us and just shot at you for a good 30/45 seconds... that's really weird that you didn't see that...
I saw/experienced nothing, my health was full at the end and, during the session summary, it said I only died once - which was when the Spec Ops gunned me down on my way to the ladder before the fight.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
That's really weird...

Edit: Wait, when you pick opposing teams, we still play against the same people, right? Or do your opponents become AI?

Top Bottom