• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Brand new trailer, release date too

ZombieHunter20

resident evil operation raccoon city !@!!
@ZombieHunter20 - I think that you're going to have to pre-order the game to get the alternate costumes. I checked on Gamestop's and Amazon's website and both of them only list the alternate costumes only as a pre-order bouns. I checked the speical edition of the game on their website and both of them don't list the alternate costumes as part of the speical edition, and that's enough evidence for me to say that you're going to have to pre-order the game in order to get the extra costumes.

It likely that Capcom and Slant Six are going to release the alternate costume pack for a small price on both XBL and PSN for everyone who didn't get to pre-order the game about 1-8 months after the game is released.
yeah your absolutely right =/

Meg

So bin ich eben
I have high hopes for this game. I could never get into Resident Evil, but this new game look promising. :)

Feng-Hi

Looking good, have been keeping up with this development. Here's hoping for as good as it is promising to deliver.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I'm really not looking forward to this game at this point.

It will be nice to play online with friends but thats it.

All I really wanted was a TRUE Resident evil game to be released for the xbox 360,ps3 and pc.

Complete with puzzles and HORROR.

Not a military action shootem up

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
I'm really not looking forward to this game at this point.

It will be nice to play online with friends but thats it.

All I really wanted was a TRUE Resident evil game to be released for the xbox 360,ps3 and pc.

Complete with puzzles and HORROR.

Not a military action shootem up

i know it wont be the classic puzzles and horror, but still it looks like a very nice resident evil i am fowarding to play it! lol

B.Martin

I like classic style as well, but gotta move with the times I'm afraid. Perhaps they'll bring a new one in classic style out at a later date?

KKAAIIG

Probably the reason why the game got delayed is because hopefully they are making a DLC where you can play Resident evil 2 and 3 remade?

Top Bottom