• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) boss brawl!

Trinity

Yeah..But he wasn't too bright..I'm just saying that a little intelligence
is sometimes better than raw strenght

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Erm i think mr x, it takes one round with william to take him out, whereas mr x comes up against you again and again. So mr x

loathsbane

t virus tyrant would whoop williams ass. i don't find he would have the time to mutate into his final form before the t virus tyrant destroyed him and even then... it's t virus tyrant hands down.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think Birkin would win... MR.X is intelligent and all, but not enough to engineer a plan to kill Birkin. Also, William is stronger and he can mutate faster. I know that, in the game, MR X is harder, but i Really think G would win

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
jb08123;33372 said:
MR.X cud take more blows, i mean, he fell in a tank of lava and still lived.

Just like William Birkin at the end, turn in like a dog form, shoot him, hes down. next Min still alive in the train (2nd scenario).

galactus

My vote goes to Mr X as well since he is pretty much indestructible (and my favourite character:)) so I am sure he could take and give as much as anything that Birkin could throw at him

so Mr X for the win:)

Carriers of Dust

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
Birkin would destroy Mr. X. When Ada threw you a rocket launcher, you could kill his evolved form in one shot, blow him to pieces. But you still have one rocket left... I'm sure everyone used it on the ugly disgusting blob of William on the train, right? Bam, he lives. Gotta use more ammo to kill his ass. Even his three previous forms would kill Mr. X.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
The only way to kill a G-Mutant is to incinerate it right? Well Tyrants don't have that ability. Mr. X could mess up Birkin all he wants, Birkin would just keep mutating.

Top Bottom