• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bonus outfits

Resident James

Most RE games have these outfits and are unlock-able at the end of the game.

I like Bonus outfits for characters, I would like it if characters had several unlock-able outfits, as well as outfits for other non-playable characters.

They can be a classic outfit from a previous game, an outfit that just looks badass and cool, maybe some that just scream fan service.

Would you like to see more unlockable outfits in the future? (I know I would) and what would you like to see?

wpstudart

I think bonus outfits is something that every Resident Evil have, and it would be weird if one Resident doesn't have, I think Capcom wouldn't launch a game without easter eggs either.

But a cool outfit would be... ah, I had an idea, but it would be impossible, but I would like to see Chris in Mario's outfit. It would be funny :lol:

Most RE games have these outfits and are unlock-able at the end of the game.

I like Bonus outfits for characters, I would like it if characters had several unlock-able outfits, as well as outfits for other non-playable characters.

They can be a classic outfit from a previous game, an outfit that just looks badass and cool, maybe some that just scream fan service.

Would you like to see more unlockable outfits in the future? (I know I would) and what would you like to see?
Most definately. The males need more fanservice outfits. Like Dante in dmc3 he had some fanservice. Buuuuut I won't die if there's no fanservice outfits. Classic ones are cool too.

As long as they give decent outfits im good, no more stupid outfits like the ones in remake or Chris' safari outfit.

Tee hee, tribal Chris:

http://helltempest.deviantart.com/art/Red-Tribe-117060795

Now that would be hott.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
013 and I agreed that we would very much like to see the '300' outfit (y'know, the leather underpants and the red cape) for the finer RE boys in the next game. Yeah. :D

^Oh yeah, those ones too. Lol. Don't forget the cowboy outfits covered in dirt. XD

Ladies like fanservice too ya know. *sigh* But guys get to have all the fun.

Zombie Enclave

Lol_wut_verbose.jpg

^How long it take you to find that pic?

Fangirls like service too. Nothing abnormal about that, as long as the game still maintains it's true purpose, a little fanservice for both genders shouldn't be a problem. 8D

Zombie Enclave

013;49349 said:
^How long it take you to find that pic?

Fangirls like service too. Nothing abnormal about that, as long as the game still maintains it's true purpose, a little fanservice for both genders shouldn't be a problem. 8D

It took me billions of hours.

Plus I was bored and I am not a fan of fan service. Will I die now?

Robots?

...Oh well, you wouldn't be the first person not attracted to pixels. They're not real after all, I suppose I could see how that would be a turn off. Lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Pixels makes me happy. ;)

I would like to see Ada, Jill and Claire in bikinies. And they should dance a circle around me. *Sorry, I just dreamt abit.*
But they should have several optional outfits, bikinies and other hot stuff. Even tight jeans would be nice. Or why not nude? Lol.

And as a service exclusively to La Femme and 013, Leon and Wesker should have latex painted on their bodies. :D

Resident James

What about badass costumes? You know, kickass armor, war paint maybe. Its a bonus costume, it can be outlandish. Any ideas for that?

Also, cool costumes, like Leons gangster outfit. Like a cowboy outfit with nifty hat.

As for sexy, how about a French maid outfit for Ada?:wub:

Hey badass outfits rock too.

As for Ada's outfit, let your imagination run free. XD I certainly let mines for sexy male outfits.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
013;49372 said:
That would look kinda weird. Lol.
:p
I didn't know what you would like, so I made up something weird. :lol:

Resident James;49373 said:
What about badass costumes? You know, kickass armor, war paint maybe. Its a bonus costume, it can be outlandish. Any ideas for that?

Also, cool costumes, like Leons gangster outfit. Like a cowboy outfit with nifty hat.

As for sexy, how about a French maid outfit for Ada?:wub:
Sounds great. But, what does a French maid outfit look like?

wpstudart

Romero;49369 said:
I would like to see Ada, Jill and Claire in bikinies. And they should dance a circle around me. *Sorry, I just dreamt abit.*

Good Idea, sounds more than nice. :D

teal27

I would LURV more unlockable outfits. Wee! That would be fun.
M'mm, like Chris in a white (or even black. Black is luscious on a fit guy. . .) tee and a faded pair of Wranglers. Now that is just the epitome of absolute yum.:wub:
Not terribly interesting, I know, but I'm a simple gal I guess, lol.
The sky is the limit otherwise. Anything new would be cool.

Somebody mentioned cowboys or Western dress. That sounds SWHWEET!! Both Leon and Chris would be uber-hot decked out in duds of that fashion, and the girls would look cute in similar dress too. :)

Makes me want to draw them all up in different outfits now! Maybe I will and then I'll post it on my account on Sheezy. . .
Oh the possibilities!

Top Bottom