• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Black and White

Marksman

Hi peeps, first RE fanfic.
First thing, in this Raccoon city was never blown up instead the T-virus got out and everyone has it (like RE apocalypse) Everyone knows about it. I didn't want any super people that could kill every zombie within a mile... It wasn't like that. I wanted this to be about average people and how their reaction would of been like.

"Why did I wake up." I whispered to myself over and over. I new I had woken up, even though I hadn't opened my eyes yet. The smell of rotten flesh was heavy in the air. I opened my eyes finally and looked around the safe house, it consisted of only one room. I went over to the sink and looked into the mirror, my hair fell to my shoulders and I had an tribal-like tattoo on the right side of my facee. My eyes were bright blue but devoid of all emotion.

There was something lost, something I was missing. I looked around frantically. There was only the objects I had brought with me. The room was simple, consisting of a bed, sink and table. Almost all of the safe houses were like this. Made to be easy and simple to build. I looked through my small ruck sack and found it, a small picture. In this picture there was two people, one was me. I looked happy. On my right was a girl, a year or so younger then me. I knew her instantly, "Where are you Eleanor?" I whispered as though the picture would talk back to me. There was another pressing matter, what had caused me to loose my memory?

I walked to the sink to clean up, splashing water over my face. We had no need for showers anymore, what would be the point, they also wasted precious water. I remembered back to the first safehouses made, we had four numbers hammered into us 2.0.0.7. You wanted to live then you remembered the number. You weren't meant to spend more then 24 hours in each house, after you would have to leave and find the next safehouse along. Each safehouse also had a phone with it you could contact other safehouses or the military.
This safehouse was in Raccoon city, where it had all started. The reason the safehouses were made was because of the T-virus, in less detail, zombies. The break out started in an lab below the city ran by pharmaceutical company Umbrella. At first it was cointained, the A.I. shut the zombies off from the world. Then Umbrella sent a team down there to shut down the A.I. A bad move since the T-virus got out, it infected the whole of Raccoon city within days. The military tried to contain it, keep it in Raccoon city. They had the choice to destroy it, instead it destroyed the world.

"Stupid military." I muttered, I had packed my stuff and opened the door to leave. Outside was the hell hole that was Raccoon city.

Part 2
Theo
I swore, this job is aweful. Staying up all night to keep my eyes on, zombies? I was on the roof of a hotel in the middle of Raccoon city. I had a Barret .50 cal and an desert eagle at my hip. Down at the street there was nothing but zombies and a few buildings. I put my eye to the scope and watched the Safehouse down the street. Something grabbed me from behind. I spun and using years of training, I pulled my desert eagle out and put it to his head, one fluid motion. He jumped back and spoke, "Wow man, I'm sorry, it's only me!"

Alex
I sung as I walked down the street, it wass sunny, a rare occasion now. I was remembering my days at school, it had been a great time, I was above average intelligence, had many friends and liked the sciences especially.

I snapped out of my daydream as I stumbled accross two zombies, crimson heads. I jumped back and swung my baseball bat, aiming at its' head as it came into range. It caved the things head in and it fell down, not dead yet. The other knocked me to the floor. I tried to swing my bat around but it was on top of my arm. It bit my right arm. I swore at it and with a new fury knocked it aside. It leapt at me again as I stood up, this time I was ready. I swung the bat around and knocked it to the floor. It was dead but I didn't stop hitting its' head. When I stopped I noticed that blood had gone everywhere, "You Sh**! Turning me into one of you!" I kicked it in the ribs again and walked off, looking for somewhere to die in peace.

(don't worry there is more to come!)

Part 3: Alex

They ran down the street, the zombies were everywhere. He seemed to fly as he ran, everything around him blurring. Somehow the partner with him seemed to keep up. He took aim at a zombie and shot, the bullet hit it with amazing accuracy in the face. Alex smiled and high fived his partner. A zombie grabbed hold of him from behind and Alex smiled. Alex grabbed one arm and pulled the zombie over his head so the zombie landed back first. He heard a satisfying snap. He then looked over to see his partner fly at another zombie and punch him, the zombie flew into the wall that was 15 foot behind him. Suddenly the zombies were all around the two of them. They stood back to back and fought off the many different zombies. They used many martial moves. Once all the zombies seemed to be gone Alex turned around to smile at his partner. When he saw his partner he screamed... "I'M COMING FOR YOU."

I woke up, sweat pouring down my face. I screamed as I did so I quickly put my hand over my mouth to shut myself up, not wanting to attract zombies. "What the hell was that." I shivered, whatever it was, it was extremely powerful. I went to wake myself up more, and hopefully forget that face, by going to the sink, I poured cold water all over my face and then frowned. I remembered what happened the other day, "I was bitten, wasn't I?" I managed to stutter and looked down at my shoulder. Yes, the bite marks were there. I felt fine though, so what was going on, what the hell was that dream, it felt so weird.

Ok, thats it for now. Grammar is important to me so if you find any mistakes in it please point them out! Constructive criticism welcome.

Mr Sunshine

Marksman;70280 said:
Constructive criticism welcome.

It sucks!

Hahaha! Just kidding! I'll tell you once I read it! :p

By the way, isn't it grammar instead of grammer in the bottom of your text?

Mr Sunshine

I like it! Especially the first person perspective! But why do they have to leave their safe houses every 24 hours? :confused:

Marksman

Well originally there was lots of people in these safehouses, but they weren't initially meant for living. Since there used to be lots of people doing it, it made it easier for them to find a uninhabited one since they leave every 24 hours, i hope im getting my point through =S Another reason is that the military were scared that if stayed in too long it would attract to many zombies to the outside, making it harder to get out...

Marksman

I'll type it up now...

Sorry it's not a big update, been abit busy lately, hope you like! Please say if you don't like the new charrie, I know there isn't much about him yet but I wasn't sure to keep him in or not, he doesn't make a huge difference...

Mr Sunshine

I have to warn you that there is a limit of characters in every post. You'll need to write the rest of your story somewhere else soon enough..

Top Bottom