• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Birdlady and Jill Valentine Battlesuit in Soulcalibur V

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
I had to share this on this site and in the RE-5 section aswell

I created Jill Valentine Battlesuit in Soulcalibur V (also the birdlady made an appereance)

Here are the pics of Jill and the Birdlady hope you like them (action pics)

Jill Battlesuit
Jill-7.jpg

Jill-4.jpg

Jill-5.jpg

Jill-6.jpg

Birdlady
Birdlady1.jpg

Birdlady-1.jpg

Birdlady4.jpg

Thats it for now maby i will show more if its appreciated

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
Birdlady was hard to make cause i needed parts that could fit along with the Death Cloak and i had found some good parts cause i also try'd a longer sleeve but it could not match with the death cloak sow this is the result as of the color of Birdlady it was also a gamble to find but i think i did well

(i also made my Sheva Battlesuit with 2 long magnums on her legs, at least it supposed to be)

MissDomino

Premium
Good job!
This makes me want to run out and buy Soul Calibur 5 right away. Even though I know I will only use it for character creation like I did in part 4.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
Making Jill wasn't that hard but the Birdlady had to be a bit more harder cause it was trying to get the parts for the Birdlady costume

But im still trying to find a better version of the costume (i mean other parts to fit with the Cloak wich i used)
as for the Legholsters i used the colors of the belts that are on her legs since i don't have them (holster belts) i chosen to get the color on the holsters and the guns colors are that nof the machineguns in her holsters

Battlesuit layout the creation of the battlesauit wasthe hardest part on jill cause i needed to get a sample that would fit on the legs and arm parts as for the arm parts i used a stripe motive and for the legs i used also a stripe motive but with bigger stripes.

with all i used i made a pretty well character from the RE-5 game (i also made Birdlady unmasked)

Top Bottom