• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Biohazard 4D-Executer...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Biohazard4D-Executer.jpg

So has anyone seen this really cool movie before? It is a Japanese only movie, made for an amusement park ride similar to the Terminator one at Universal Studios.

Here is the link:

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGBRoyBGSWE

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO7x953cSP0&feature=related

It is unfortunately split into two different parts, and the run time is about the same as the Wesker's Report.

In comparision to Degeneration, this one is just as great, and the mutations in this one I found to be on par with that of John Carpenter's The Thing.

It is an unnofficial video, that follows a UBCS team searching some abandoned city, which may or may not be Raccoon City, as they search for Dr. Cameron, enjoy.:)

Trinity

Oh I know the story.The doctor switches bodies,or something like that,right?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I thought the ending was cool, it was extremely gruesome, that is for sure, but I sure didn't expect it.:)

Well Cameron was switching bodies through infection, like with that dog, with the roach, the rat, bird, and of course it eventually led back to Roger...

It was also speculted that Krauser and Klaus were the same person, because of their slight resemblence and the scars, but of course Klaus didn't just get scars, his entire face was ripped apart.

AranTaylor

Well Cameron made her own version of the T-Virus and called it T-Cameron Virus. It basically gave her the ability to share her consciousness by spreading her cells to another opragnism. Thats what happen at the end and through all her transformations. To what i have read, if she disperses all her cells she can control and unlimited amount of organisms. If that's true then she's not only immortal but she can have millions of her self, which i find to be a big hole in the RE series. That's if it is ever included into them.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
The whole time I was watching this I was thinking, "Why isn't this a game!?" It would be so much better if there was files to flesh out the story. The ending was awesomely gruesome and I really appreciated Rodger/Cameron's explanation of the virus. I wasn't really a fan of the Cameron and Ed mutants, but the cocroach/rat was freakin' awesome!

I don't think its fair to compare it to Degeneration though. Degeneration is feature length movie and is RE cannon. And this isn't even technically a movie. It looks like they made it with the same tech as the RE3 used for the cinematics. But I do think it has way better music and a scarier atmosphere than Degeneration.

Thanks a lot for recommending it Spike!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
lol, I was excited when I saw your name under this thread.:)

Yeah, it was truly really awesome. Hard to compare because of the difference in lenght, but I still feel this one is better, in most ways, not all though.

Like I said before though, Degeneration has some really great things about it, and some things that I don't like one bit. I guess overall the good & bad cancel's eachother out for a fairly average film.

By the way, didn't the awesome mutations remind you of John Carpenter's The Thing?

T-Vaccinated Kid

I've never seen The Thing. I liked when they zoomed in to a microscopic level and showed the roach get infected. I wish they had showed Ed mutating though. That would have been great.

I love the premise behind Executer and I think it would have made a great game, more so than Degeneration's premise would. But I think Degeneration has more features that make it a great movie.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
T-Vaccinated Kid;82905 said:
I've never seen The Thing. I liked when they zoomed in to a microscopic level and showed the roach get infected. I wish they had showed Ed mutating though. That would have been great.

I love the premise behind Executer and I think it would have made a great game, more so than Degeneration's premise would. But I think Degeneration has more features that make it a great movie.

I kind like how they didn't show Ed mutating, it kind of just all went to hell so quick....then when you think everything is safe, boom, a gory ending.:)

Degeneration wasn't really the ideal RE movie. As much as the Anderson flicks get complaints, Degeneration, while fixing a lot of the things that people didn't like about his films, like not following the story entirely, or the way characters weren't like they were supposed to be, it also dropped a lot of things that would make it a really great RE movie. I think we have both pointed out the pros & cons of this movie many times, so I probably don't need to list any of them again.

I do feel that the RE experience is hard to put into a movie, impossible really, but Degeneration was no where near as close as it can get to being the true, ideal, genuine RE experience.

While you enjoyed Degeneration more than you disliked it, surely you can't deny that it isn't living up to the fullest of it's capabilities, it's potential?

T-Vaccinated Kid

Your right about them not showing Ed mutate. It did add a little fear to the film when he just pops his head down the manhole. I just wish I could see the mutation.

I think I'm just biased towards Degeneration because
1. I like pretty much anything with good, believable zombies (believable in their behavior)
2. Because of the G-Virus. Actually I think Curtis's second G form might be my favorite monster in RE. That thing just looked so damn cool.
and 3. I've always been a fan of science and logic. I love when things get fully and logically explained in games and movies so you can connect each event to the others. Degeneration did a really good job with the plot.

The only thing I can really think of that keeps Degeneration from being a top notch RE movie is that its not scary at all or even creepy. They could have at least made some scenes seem scary if they added some creepy music. Executer's music and atmosphere were way more RE-like. I think Executer does a much better job of capturing the feeling of an RE game.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I can't really argue with any of that. Very agreeable.

G was one of the pros of Degeneration. While I didn't like Curtis' mutation and the following scene with the cheesy guitar music, his 2nd mutation did look really awesome. Especially when they got the side view of him/it, standing next to Angela, it was actually creepy, the size difference and all.

I find Degeneration like an experiment, kind of like UC or Survivor. UC was alright, but was crappy in many ways too, but with Darkside, it fixed a lot of it's problems, and we all know Darkside was amazing. Survivor was alright(amazing story and music, mediocre at best gameplay), and with it's sequels, at least Dead Aim, it really improved.

I hope the same will happen with Degeneration. Having a Degeneration 2, or whatever they might call it improving on what needed to be improved on, and continuing to use the stuff that was good in Degeneration, like the actual good voice actors. I will be very displeased if we get a cast like UC had.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Yeah I really liked how much they showed Curtis post-mutation. William Birkin never had that much screen time at once. Except maybe in 1 level in Darkside Chronicles. I loved the scene where Curtis is stalking towards the soldiers and the eye swivels and stares at Angela. And as he walks towards her the camera is zoomed on the eye. All of a sudden Leon's knife is stuck in it's cornea!

I think the title of Degeneration came from the G-Virus. You know how Birkin degenerated into a giant amorphous blob of flesh? But I'm not sure on that. It would be cool if they made a movie called Regeneration and base it off of 4D-Executer.

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
I highly doubt they will make a second Degeneration. It failed in so many aspects, most importantly, It flopped financially.

Even in reviews It was mediocre at best.

Capcom will probably stick to live-action - It is much more spectacular and brings more money.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
T-Vaccinated Kid;82914 said:
Yeah I really liked how much they showed Curtis post-mutation. William Birkin never had that much screen time at once. Except maybe in 1 level in Darkside Chronicles. I loved the scene where Curtis is stalking towards the soldiers and the eye swivels and stares at Angela. And as he walks towards her the camera is zoomed on the eye. All of a sudden Leon's knife is stuck in it's cornea!

I think the title of Degeneration came from the G-Virus. You know how Birkin degenerated into a giant amorphous blob of flesh? But I'm not sure on that. It would be cool if they made a movie called Regeneration and base it off of 4D-Executer.

Yeah, that could be cool too, Regeneration.:) You know, a member on here, Bruno, mentioned something yesterday, Biohazard 4: Incubate. So I checked it out, it is like 8 parts on Youtube, I'm about halfway through right now, and it's really cool. It's pretty much just RE4, but it is really tastefully made, you might want to check that one out too. It's definately worthy of being burned on a disc, like I did with the Executer.

@Albert Valentine, while Degeneration didn't do great in the box office, and recieved pretty mediocre reviews, even if the movie had straight up sucked....some of the people showed interest in making a sequel, and once Capcom starts thinking about something you know how it goes.:)

T-Vaccinated Kid

projectumbrella has an MP4 copy of Biohazard 4 Incubate for download. I put that on my PS3 and watched it last night and it was better than I expected it to be. I liked the camera angles used and the combination of Leon's and Ada's stories. I really liked that Leon didn't really get hurt until the final fight with Sadler.

I was hoping to see a chainsaw ganado or the Bella sisters and I didn't like that it didn't show the merchant or show Leon killing the Verdugo. I think it would have been cool if they added a scene where Leon buys a rocket launcher from the merchant right before the Verdugo fight. Then they could have added a scene with the nitrogen canisters and an RPG rocket right before the Salazar scene.

I think its pretty impressive that Capcom was able to condense a 15+ hour game into an 80 minute movie. And do it effectively too. I'd bet money that it would be better than a live action version of RE4, at least for the fans of RE4. I hope Capcom does the same thing and makes a movie out of RE5. That would be epic!

Top Bottom