• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

big brother

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
the way he speaks, just makes me shiver..
itssssssss likeeeee heeeeeee dragsssssss outtttttttt everyyyyyyyyy worddddddddd
yeah it made me laugh, i think it was charlie or lisa, called him dips/h/i/t.

god he annoys the crap out of me!!but even though hes up for eviction tonight, i hope cairon goes, that guys is just pure lazy, and he's such a wannabe gangster.

Die Zombie Die!

I kind of like Cairon, but only because he doesn't give Sree any leway and always goes off on him haha. The quote "your d*cks so small I could fold mine and it'd be bigger" was just legend!

aintnoscrub

Premium
oh ****, yeah hahaha, completely put him in his place.
whenever someone rips into sree, it doesnt seem to sink in, he doesnt understand, that he cant go around, insulting people, and he may do it without knowing, which if you ask me, is total bs, he's just a rude little man.

Die Zombie Die!

He gets a proper look of hate on his face when someone shows him up. What're the odds that Sree is all over Noreen within the first part of tonights show?

She really needs to get off with someone so he gets the message haha.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i'd say like a hundred percent chance, first half will be him crying over her, because the last high light show ended, with him quite upset over her comment about what she'd do for a can of cider.

that would be so harsh on him, but at the same time he needs to see it, although if he did, something would just snap in his brain, and he would probably take a knife and go on a rampage lolll
you could just imagine her getting off with someone and him staring from hisbed the whole time..not missing a second.
very creepy stuff.
i really want him to get evicted soon, but at the same time, i wanna see him stay long enough to get proper humiliated by her, then its good night sree.

aintnoscrub

Premium
they were all round the table, and marcus was trying to get her to get her boobs out, obviously sree standing in the back watching the whole time looking furious that "his" girl was chatting to other guys, then she joked, i would show a nipple for your can of cider, she didnt go it, or wasnt going to, it was just a joke, but sree got very offended, i think he lost some respect for her nice girl image.

and then in the same ep, she basically told him, she needs space, hes smothering her sometimes, and just to chill back abit.,
which i dont think he liked to hear, because he turned it on himself saying, yeah i need my space to you know, just made me think, f off then and go get your own space, stop being her shadow 24/7

Die Zombie Die!

Haha, so that's why he's basically walking around like a wounded puppy today then?

God "Dogface" is hot, big boobs small body, what more could you want? :D

aintnoscrub

Premium
i havent seen anything of today yet(like live feed), i watch it by downloading it, that way i can skip through any crap, like freddy giving lectures or singing etc etc.
just tonights show and eviction will be released in a few hours, then i'll get to watch it.

i don't like dog face, i think its because every year they stick in a few model types, that just do nothing, well the only achievement is hooking up with someone, so now its got to a point where i see them coming in, and just ignore them really.

marcus is abit weird, im just waiting for him to proper snap, and show his real temper, cause you know its going to happen, probably another tiff with him and lisa will start it

aintnoscrub

Premium
what chitty chitty bang bang one?
it did only start off harmless with him saying dont **** about, but obviously sree had to back chat..
are you watching it atm, the first part should be one now i think

Die Zombie Die!

Yeah I'm watching it. Sree amazingly has gone a whole part without letching all over Noreen. I think he like hates her now or something lol, he's staying away.

aintnoscrub

Premium
holy ****..she must have really got to him then.
well bout time really.
although you know it wont last long, give it a day maybe 2, and he'll be all over her again..
ewww.

Die Zombie Die!

Yeah, unless he moves on to someone else. If he does then i feel very sorry for them.

Isn't it weird how much you can dislike someone that you've never met or that you don't know much about haha.

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah it is, but its just what happens when you watch reality tv lol
watching them all the time, you just get frustrated with them.
how dare he move on, lol he confessed his love for noirin..

Die Zombie Die!

Yeah they were just messing.

OOOOHHHH Sree and Marcus are gunna have a falling out by the looks of things, I don't wanna spoil it for ya though.

aintnoscrub

Premium
ewww couldnt imagine him and angel.

haha good man any proper juicy bits i'll find out later tonight :)

Top Bottom