• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

big brother

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
so anyone watching this trash
i say that because it is trash, but at the same time, quite addictive trash tv

Trinity

No,we have normal and VIP Big Brother here,but it's for the whole ex Yugoslavia region..Quite annoying,and non-addictive. Watched 2 episodes out of 3 seasons..I'm just not into that stuff.

aintnoscrub

Premium
anyone watching this think sree is a completely creeyp stalker??
cant stand the guy,makes me shiver when he trys to "flirt"..if you can even call it that with noirin.
EWWW

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
No TV...I am safe from the madness of Big Brother this year :D

aintnoscrub

Premium
lol, ur not really missing anything at the moment, theres this one creepy stalker like guy, who is obsessed with this other girl, and he gets all the air time at the moment..its either him crying about this girl, or stalking her every movement

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I never could stand Big Brother. Then again, I always ended up watching it. It was actually kinda entertaining around the time when Jade Goody was a contestant - the first time round anyways.

aintnoscrub

Premium
thats what im like, i cant stand it at first, then you catch a clip or an episode, and you think, well, what did s/he do to deserve that, or whats gonna happen next, and you just wanna watch more.
lol

bruno

Chief Researcher
hehe, we don't have BB here for years...

We had 4 editions plus 2 VIP editions. No one's really interested anymore in that crap around here. :lol:

Die Zombie Die!

o H a d e SsS o;46164 said:
anyone watching this think sree is a completely creeyp stalker??
cant stand the guy,makes me shiver when he trys to "flirt"..if you can even call it that with noirin.
EWWW

I'd put money on him raping that poor irish lass if the bookies would let me. He makes my skin crawl.

aintnoscrub

Premium
the way he is around her, it wouldnt surprise me if that happened.
although that is going abit far, i still wouldnt put it past him.
have you noticed when ever she is talking to someone, he always has his beady eye on her..
poor girl

Die Zombie Die!

He has a rapey look about him is all i'm saying haha. I was gutted when he wasn't nominated. I bet if Noreen nominated him he'd start crying and cutting himself lol.

BTW I think that "VIP" big brother is like a version of Celebrity...

aintnoscrub

Premium
ooooo okay..yeah that makes sense now.
celeb bb is total bull.
i don't think she will nominate him yet, she hasn't fully cracked yet, and i think she wants to spare his feelings, and knows when they leave, hes going to watch the tapes, because lets face it, he is desperate for everyones approval, so he is going to want to know what everyone thinks about him,

bruno

Chief Researcher
o H a d e SsS o;46205 said:
where abouts are you from??
whats this VIP edition, trinity mentioned that as well

I'm from Portugal.
With VIP i meant famous people.

Die Zombie Die!

Yeah, it's kinda needy how he keeps going to Freddie "what do you think of me?".

I think after 8 or 9 days of that I'd just call him a virgin-fag. hahaha.

aintnoscrub

Premium
ahh yeah so celeb bb to me then, my bad, i should have caught on that straight away.

its not just to freddy though, its to everyone, he goes around the group, asking what do you think of me, what have i done wrong, am i a nice guy..
to me, its getting very frustrating, the whole innocent, nice guy, get the sympathy vote routine is old now, its gets done every series without fail.
by series 10, enough is enough,, just be yourself, and the real him is starting to come out, and by the real him, i mean the stalker lol

Die Zombie Die!

I kinda hated him from day one. Waving a pakistan flag and wearing a union jack shirt (tucked into his trousers lol). That didn't feel right for some reason.

Haha who'd of thought that Angel would be the first to get naked?

aintnoscrub

Premium
hahaha what a bag of bones she is as well.
this whole hunger strike she is on, doesnt actually mean anything, if you noticed anyway she doesnt like to eat much, like when they got treated to takeaway and booze, she didnt even care in the slightest, so i don't see what the fuss is about her health, she knows how to take care of herself, and eats in her own way.
oh and gross, did you see the part with her, sucking the inside of that egg out, just raw like that.
made me feel sick

Die Zombie Die!

Must be a Russian thing haha. Her hunger strike is pathetic really, just attention seeking.

I love how everyone keeps calling Freddie, "****witt" haha. He bothers me too, acts like he's stoned to be honest. And his singing makes me cringe.

Top Bottom