• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Stalker Character

Who is the best Stalker character?

• Birkin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr X

• CVX Tyrant

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bruno

Chief Researcher
Lisa, she's so creepy because she collects people's faces over hers - and because you gotta feel compassion for her due to her story. Though i like birkin a lot too.
I also like Birkin a lot, mainly because he keeps growing nastier every time you see him.

PS: I don't think the CVX tyrant should be here, he's no more of a stalker than the RE1 and RE 0 tyrants.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Lisa, she's so creepy because she collects people's faces over hers - and because you gotta feel compassion for her due to her story. Though i like birkin a lot too.
I also like Birkin a lot, mainly because he keeps growing nastier every time you see him.

PS: I don't think the CVX tyrant should be here, he's no more of a stalker than the RE1 and RE 0 tyrants.

Well RE1's Tyrant probably wouldve been a great stalker character had he been awake throughout the game...i mean he dosnt wake up till the end, then he does start following you...

nradams

Niki
Although Lisa always did scare the crap out of me, I always threw the controller when Nemesis would re-enter a room.

greaterbadass

The Strategic One
Nemesis scared the hell outta me as a young kid, so he gets my vote... he could follow you through doors dammit! o_O

Gaaaaaaah! I can't vote! Most of them are so amazing. I don't think the CV Tryrant got enough credit. Dude you jump onto the back of someone's plane while it's in the air you're tryin to get somethin done.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Nemesis is the best stalker for sure. He really acts like a stalker, he's obsessed with S.T.A.R.S. He doesn't just stalk you, he chases you through multiple areas. You actually have to run from him. Even after being decapitated he still doesn't stop stalking you!

Top Bottom