• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Best Reunion Charactor

best Reunion Charactor

• Total voters

bigdog4215

It depends on the level and if its solo or duo for me.I like using buisness sheva the overall though.I don't pefer her on the mines because a shotgun is the best weapon to have on that level for crowd control,muts and the bosses.I think warrior chris and josh are very similar because they both have strong melees.I just recently found out the differences in their shotguns,josh's shotgun has ridiculous range and chris's shotgun has more power but lacks in range.

I am horrible with exella because I have a hard time getting melee kills with her and the ak's recoil makes it hard to get long range kills.If we are going to mention regular mercs,I would like to add that getting a ss on prison with bsaa jill had to be one of the most difficult to do but I did it.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
CLAIRE! Oh... that's right SHE ISN'T IN IT! GREAT "REUNION" CAPBOM!

But of the people available -Rebecca.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Also, just to mention this...just because it has helped me out many times...you know the most hated enemy in RE5, the Reapers...well a quick way to dispatch them is to use a fully-automatic weapon. Works like a charm, that way you don't have to find yourself risking getting that one hit death grab that the Reapers have(typically).

greaterbadass

The Strategic One
Barry, cuz he has an all round package. Strong melee attacks, a Samurai Edge for Majini, Magnum for bosses and rifle for long range

The Wesker Child

Wasen't this thread about the best reunion charater?
If u ask me then Barry,chris (Heavy Metal) and Rebecca Chambers is the best to be!

Top Bottom