• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Best monster so far

Denzil22

Premium
We have seen a few different monsters in revelations 2. what do you thing is the best/ most interesting so far for me it's the Glisp the invisible insect like Creatures that can kill you in one hit. I like how you must rely on Natalia to spot them they are also a lot more scary becuse of there one hit kill what do you guys think?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I like the revenant from what I've seen.
The unnatural movements are really creepy and well done.
Glasps are also really neat for the reasons you said above.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
My vote goes for the Revenant and the glasps so far. They're some of my favorite creature designs in any RE to date! The glasps are truly horrifying up close.

Denzil22

Premium
My vote goes for the Revenant and the glasps so far. They're some of my favorite creature designs in any RE to date! The glasps are truly horrifying up close.
Got to agree wen I shot a glasp with barrys sniper rifle I looked it up close with the scope and it had a kind of human like face on the back of its head it was kinda horrifying. The revenant are also tense to fight wen they get close and grab you they also do that strange twisty walk wen thay move really fast on all fours very creepy. Also one last creature that looks disturbing but is fairly easy to kill is the dog/pig like things Can't wait to see what enemy's are in part 3

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Definitely the glasps! It's so scary when you're just running and then your vision goes all blurry and you don't know where it is. It also moves everytime you shoot it and that makes it even worse XD

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I used to like the Frankensteins too, for the reasons already stated, but good grief, do they get annoying in Rape Mode after a while! Without Christmas Girl by your side to tell you where their weak point is, you may have to waste an entire magazine to find out. Sometimes I'm almost sure the weak point is scripted to be in the last thing you shoot.

I like the wasps too, just not when they're the last remaining enemy in a large Rape Mode stage and you have to run around and look for them for minutes because you can't see or hear them unless they're close. In any case, I like those Revelations 2 monsters a lot more than those from RE5 or 6, because they're all different and unique, not just boring walking piles of tentacles or unpredictable mutations.

Denzil22

Premium
I used to like the Frankensteins too, for the reasons already stated, but good grief, do they get annoying in Rape Mode after a while! Without Christmas Girl by your side to tell you where their weak point is, you may have to waste an entire magazine to find out. Sometimes I'm almost sure the weak point is scripted to be in the last thing you shoot.

I like the wasps too, just not when they're the last remaining enemy in a large Rape Mode stage and you have to run around and look for them for minutes because you can't see or hear them unless they're close. In any case, I like those Revelations 2 monsters a lot more than those from RE5 or 6, because they're all different and unique, not just boring walking piles of tentacles or unpredictable mutations.
You could be right about there weak point they allways seem to be able to take loads of damage so they can get in close and do that annoying move where they grab you and bite you.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
to me i like my fights hard lol and if i cant see it lol like same insect in RE4 i know tricks to make my invisible enemy show his spot....one hit kill? im in a challenge screem to overcome it

TJay

Premium
The Glasps... I'm loving them, they remind me of the Fly. Super creepy, super fun to try & find & kill them.

But all the monsters so far to me, have been really good.

Krusiv

Revenant gets my vote so far as of Episode 2. I really enjoy the Barry-Natalia gameplay dynamic of using Natalia to spot the weakpoints. The Glasps are a close #2. They have a disgusting design (and I mean that in the best way possible). I'm not a fan of instant kill stuff in games, though, so that's why I chose Revenants over Glasps.

sbr999

Drill, drill, drill....drill!

Not a big fan of recycling chainsaw bosses, but technically this guy wasn't one+ he was kind of funny.

Denzil22

Premium
Have you seen that new monster
the one you fight as Barry in ep 3 it looks so freaky it's obviously oruburos but it looks so creep with all the faces on it. It's not the best boss giving that Neil so far but it was scary to fight .

Top Bottom