• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Best Mercenaries Character?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Helena and Ada, no doubt....actually they are my two favourites and mostly of being :p

side-note: i still think putting Sheva (Alomar) and Jessica (Sherawat) in Mercenaries, actually makes sense :p

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I like Leon, Haven't got ada yet :(

Do you have to play as a certain character to unlock her?

you'd have to play all of the three main campain and you will unlock Ada's campain; after you finish Ada's campain. you will able to choose Ada in Mercenaries

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Best mercs character would be Jake default, second - Sherry 1; 2.
If you like playing as Leon I suggest trying his Costume 1 or 2 and going with the assault rifle, the attached bayonet gives Leon stronger melee and in mercs meleeing is what ya wanna be doing.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
My favourite is Chris Redfield default as I like using a knife. I get constant melees with him and i like his machine gun/magnum set up, very versatile. Second favourite guy is probaly Jake.
My favourite lady to play as is Carla because i like Ada a lot but i dont like her uzi. Carla has a good pistol and devasting melees.
I

BranBran

I do wonders with Carla! "Move or I'll shoot you!" Never gets old. I also do well with Sherry 2. :)

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I do wonders with Carla! "Move or I'll shoot you!" Never gets old. I also do well with Sherry 2. :)

When does Carla say that?

2bh I like using everyone and every costume but my favorites as of now are Chris and Carla Radames. Chris can pretty much counter anything 1 time with him holding his magnum with his default or with his pistol with the samarai outfit (when fighting zombies not j'avo) and Carla Radames is quicker than Ada Wong imo, apparently Ada likes to flip with the speed of a turtle when trying to get out of the way of a speeding Whopper (FAT GUY) THATS CHARGING DIRECTLY TOWARDS HER when having the bow equipped.

When i first started i used Leon a lot. Leon and Helena's finishing movies are the best or should I say the most satisfying to execute. DAT FAST KICK AND DROP KICK DOE.

Also Fun Fact: When you taunt your stamina gets refilled, someone told me this like three day ago lol, I didn't know. I usually laid on the ground for a few secs to refill stamina and I thought my partners were showing off because in RE5 the ones who taunted the most were the ones who sucked.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
The best character depends on the situations as I found each character to be useful in some kind of way.

In terms of the better Zombie Killer it would be Helena in her default outfit since she has the Hydra and quick shoting with the Hydra puts you on the ground which is useful since it makes it to where most attacks won't harm you and kills Bloodshots in 2 shots.

In terms of the better J'avo Killer that would be Ada in her default outfit since her Ammo Box is useful and the crossbow does a lot of damage and quick shoting any enemy with her crossbow will make any J'avo enemy be pinned on the ground (Unless it's those big J'avo that explode since that will instantly kill them, the flying J'avo because quick shoting them is a pain, and using the explosive arrows doesn't pin any enemies on the ground.).

In terms of the better All-Around character that would be Carla since she is only armed with a pistol and a grenade launcher, it's a really good combination since you'll be getting pistol ammo a lot (That's all you'll be getting in matter of fact since you don't get any grenade rounds what so ever) and it makes you want to melee more which as always gives you more time and points. Not to mention she's got the Picador which is a fast and powerful pistol.

In terms of the better combo person that would be Leon in either of his default or Pirate costume. Since he is the only character that can dual-wield it makes him the better person to do combos, and if you run out of pistol ammo then you can just use the shotgun to keep the combo going. And his Pirate outfit his assault rifle is powerful enough to kill zombies in a few shots and is useful as a melee weapon since Leon will stab enemies with the bayonett after a quick shot or a few melee hits. Also it's good to note that Leon in his default outfit starts off with a few remote bombs and this is useful in Urban Chaos as Remote Bombs can kill Woopers in one hit or can heavily damage a Supreme Wooper and open up an opportunity to cope de grace for an easy kill.

In terms of the most accurate person it would be either Piers in his default outfit or Ada in her alternate costume since they pretty much have almost the same weapons except Piers Anti-Material rifle is more powerful but has a slower firing rate and Ada's Bolt-Action Sniper is the exact opposite.

In terms of the best person for melee then it would be either Chris or Jake.

BabyxDoll

Unspecifed Memeber
Carla because I love her weapons and you get health tablets.
I've would of said Ada but her weapons. :confused: [ Both on default and costume 1]

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I think 'best' is too subjective a thing, especially in instances like this. It honestly all boils down to individual play styles. Whomever you have the easiest time playing as would be 'the best.'

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
it definetly does Daburcor depends on what you like doing. I think on Re mercenaries you have to be quite a versatile player to survive. For example im more of a support player with my main (Chris) as i have my ranged machine gun and the knife can set up loads of melees for the other player. I prefer tailing the other player and supporting them to do their moves. But also i do play more of a slayer role when theres a need and take lead slashing everything in site. Its fun seeing which characters make a good team as well i like the banter and always 'react' to the orders and thankyous that they say

Edge Stylez

Advanced 3d Artist
Well i dunno why i always get great scores with Helena and Chris, i choose those 2 guys, also i love Leon´s finisher kick.

Top Bottom