• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best and Worst Features?

mert20004

Which feature you dislike most about your favourite re game? And which feature you like most about your least favourite re game?

For me;

Favourite main re game: Re6. I dont like the amount of qtes.

Favourite spinoff: Darkside chronicles. I dont like the shaky camera.

Least favourite main re game: Re7. I like jack baker.

Least favourite spinoff: Umbrella corps. The remade environments from past re games look cool.

GhostFace

Slasher
RE7 is the only Resident Evil game I've completed (Although I have played bits and pieces of RE6, RE2 Remake and RE4, but not enough to form an overall opinion of them) so this will be RE7 only.

Dislike:

-I don't like that Ethan can't punch and kick. I don't mean going Doom guy and wrecking everything in sight, but it would've been nice if we could use some light punches and kicks. During my playthrough I found myself not having my knife on me and I didn't want to waste ammo opening boxes with contents inside and in those moments i wish I could've just punched/kicked them. It also might've come in handy as a defense mechanism against the molded to stun them or something.

I realise this isn't a "feature" persay, but more of an absence of one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

Favorite game: code veronica x, i don't like the fact that the game only have one difficulty, i would have liked to play some extreme difficulty level

Least favorite game: i love every re game, but if i really have to choose someone is re 6, but i like the combat mechanic, counterattack, and the fact that you can dodge and do all that slide move, how unfortunate that dodging and sliding are pretty useless in the game, while counterattack is great and i love it, and it's fundamental to do high score in mercenaries

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Favorite main game: RE1 remake. I don't like that the developers wasted their opportunity to make Rebecca's character more in-line with the stuff she experiences in Zero, which was developed during the same time.

Favorite spin-off: Revelations 2. I don't like the invisible insect monsters. In fact, invisible enemies in any game is almost always a horrible idea.

Least favorite main game: Zero. I like the introduction and train level a lot.

Least favorite spin-off: Revelations. Some parts of the ship looked nice.

Wesker90

(Favorites)

Resident Evil-Tyrant 002 was a pushover.

Resident Evil 4-Story was too straightforward.

Resident Evil 2-No Wesker hehe.

(Least Favorites)

Resident Evil 6-Jake Muller had... potential.

Resident ORC-Squad Based playstyle was kinda fun just not on the level of Ghost Recon...not even close.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Favourite main game:

Resident evil 5: Co Op games are my favourite and this was really great to me.

Favourite spin off:

Revelations: They captured the setting and Jill's character worked really well in it.

Least favourite game:

Re7: madhouse difficulty was really good though.

Least favourite spin off:

I would say umbrella corps but I Havnt played it so I'll say ORC. It was pretty fun at the time though

Top Bottom