• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Battle Game Mode!!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I recently unlocked it, and i got steve as a character, i once read he wasn't once of the default battle game characters, and so i looked it up, and it turns out you have to get the second set of gold lugers, which i did, so i'm gonna take an educated guess and say you can unlock wesker, any idea how?
:lol:

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think you have to get a good ranking as Steve to unlock Wesker, or grab his sunglasses in the lab during the game. Too bad he has only a knife and some cure items.
You can also unlock Alternative Claire, Chris and first person view.
Good luck man.

aintnoscrub

Premium
ahhh, if its grabbing his glasses, then i gotta play through it again..
i haven't properly attempted battle mode yet, so i'll give it a bash as steve so what happens.
thanks anyway

Levan

Polkka. lol
To unclock Wesker you have to finish Chris' battle game with a good ranking. I never remember any Wesker's sunglasses in the game. D:

But, I gotta say, Chris' final boss is too hard, even WITH an unlimited Magnum.

You'll also have only a combat knife when you play Wesker, which is quite a challenge.

Steve's run is pretty hard too, he doesn't have any fast killing guns.

You can also unlock the first person mode if you use the sniper rifle against Nosferatu and killed him with it.

aintnoscrub

Premium
thanks i'll give it a bash soon.
im surprised i would have thought wesker, would get something better, although i suppose his slashes do alot more damage?

Levan

Polkka. lol
I think it still has the same attack power. But I think Wesker could swipe with it faster than Chris and Claire though, but I'm not exactly sure. The final boss is easy though, since you'll get the magnum along the way. Just fire all the rounds and the boss will go down quick. It's nearly impossible to knife Wesker's final boss, since it's Alexia's first form(which will one-hit kill you if she gets close).

You'll need to be good at pushing zombies as well before they bite you, since if a zombie's on the ground it's easier to deal with them.

The hunters are also a bit of a problem, you'll probably use a lot of healing items to beat them. But they go down fast with a knife.

L

Lurker
iHadeSsS;38392 said:
I recently unlocked it, and i got steve as a character, i once read he wasn't once of the default battle game characters, and so i looked it up, and it turns out you have to get the second set of gold lugers, which i did, so i'm gonna take an educated guess and say you can unlock wesker, any idea how?
:lol:

Wesker by getting an A or B with chris. Wesker doesnt have any sunglasses in the ps2. Dont bother looking. Also you automaticly unlock first person if you get steve when you get the luger replica already thinking you got wesker.

Top Bottom