• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask A Stupid question, Get A Stupid Answer! (Resi Edition)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yes, to point and laugh at him becasue hes in a straight jacket and his sunglasses are falling down...
Do you think Sheva is really a man?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You can never be too sure these days, with our advanced cosmetic surgery! :eek:

If Barry wasn't a STARS member, what would his profession be?

hellgirl223

@stars: lulwut he was? XD

because wesker would make a comeback as a much more powerful, badass villain with a power level of OVER 9000 and show em now who's boss !

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Wesker will dominate.
Whipping.gif

Why is a zombie crow in the hand worth two in Barry's bushy beard?

aoshi

No and never. BTW, Wesker sucks.

Is wesker really comfortable with himself(with virus in him)?

codename: HUNK

virus or no virus, he won't be comfortable until he finally comes out of the closet. It's his mental prison, man.

When will Wesker come out of the closet?

hellgirl223

@star: your comments always make me lol, in a good way xD<3

when he will achieve complete. global. saturation .

B8

will he ever achieve complete global saturation? :<
all he wanted was to make the world colourful O3O;;
/shot

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
This answer was a bit x rated but it involves Chris' globes and Wesker getting through with him. hehe

What are five things Barry wants to see more than anything else in the world?

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
He wants to see the day where he can be the bread in the Jill sammich, he wants to see Jill's sammich, he would like to see a game he can be in where he isn't a back stabbin' vaginer, he wants to see Chris and Wesker finally declare their love for each other, and, despite popular belief, he wants to find a razor that's sharp enough to cut that Chuck Norris beard of his.

If Barry is one slice of bread in the Jill Sammich, who would be the other slice?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Tyrant..duhhh!

If Barry didn't have "THIS!" what would he do? (for those of you who don't know what "THIS!" is...it would be his magnum. Yanno..in RE1 when he says "I have THIS!")

A_Wesker123

The Original
Huzzah for posting in this topic for the first time in over a year!

I'm pretty sure he'd just retreat into a corner and cry whilst rocking back and forth. I don't know the guy all that well though, so i could be wrong :p

What's the deal with Nemesis' unhealthy addiction to screaming "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS!"?

Top Bottom