• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Anyone think Kendo deserved to die?

Zacmac90

The guy locks the door but yet decides to stand right near a window resulting in a easy meal for the zombies, anyone thought Kendo deserved to die for this stupidity?

sliced-bread-no2

Considering that every time a zombie appears near a window, we do usually hear them smacking against a pane for a while before they eventually break in.

So, no, I don't think he deserved to die. He was unlucky that the zombies managed to break through the window first time.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
The zombies just walked right through the window LOL. But..Kendo probably had it coming. He seemed kind of creepy to me...but that might have something to do with me playing Claire all the time :p

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
The zombies just walked right through the window LOL. But..Kendo probably had it coming. He seemed kind of creepy to me...but that might have something to do with me playing Claire all the time :p

Ha, glad I'm not the only one. Yes when playing as Claire, but also Leon too.

Pedophile came to mind, perhaps a Buffalo Bill thing. I'm sure had the zombies not gotten to him, he would have gotten to you. RIP Kendo. And thanks for the STARS custom pistols too.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Ha, glad I'm not the only one. Yes when playing as Claire, but also Leon too.

Pedophile came to mind, perhaps a Buffalo Bill thing. I'm sure had the zombies not gotten to him, he would have gotten to you. RIP Kendo. And thanks for the STARS custom pistols too.

And that crossbow/shotgun that you were so kind to leave behind after you left this Earth. You're a lifesaver Kendo!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
And that crossbow/shotgun that you were so kind to leave behind after you left this Earth. You're a lifesaver Kendo!

Especially if you're using the infinite ammo code. On the GC only as far as I know, Hold R & press Z ten times.:)

Professor X

I don't think he deserved it. He was just unfortunate the Zombie's managed to get through the first time. Basically, I agree 100% with Sliced-Bread-No2.

sadistic_greyfox

Holy JUNK, I just realized Sliced Bread no.2 is on the boards, YEAHHHHHHHHH, welcome man. You been a member here way longer than me :D

Deserved to die? IDK I mean was his glass suppose to be bullet proof? did he think it was safe?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Holy JUNK, I just realized Sliced Bread no.2 is on the boards, YEAHHHHHHHHH, welcome man. You been a member here way longer than me :D

Deserved to die? IDK I mean was his glass suppose to be bullet proof? did he think it was safe?

You know, now that I think about it, don't firearms shops usually have more protected windows...?

Sure, bulletproof glass, but maybe bars or something.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
And get a shotgun, which also sets the mood...even if its not quite the right mood lol...to quote a friend of mine, "Life's no fun without a shotgun..."

codename: HUNK

In order to survive the zombie outbreak, you need to have fine qualities of both athletes and uber-nerds. Kendu fell into Neither category.

The nerds shall live DX

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I don't think so. He was just very unlucky that Claire walked in and led the zombies straight to his shop. He was then distracted by the pretty young woman and didn't notice all the zombies gathering. He would have done well to block the windows so the zombies couldn't see in. I think maybe he was hoping that survivors would show up so he left his shop open.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I don't think so. He was just very unlucky that Claire walked in and led the zombies straight to his shop. He was then distracted by the pretty young woman and didn't notice all the zombies gathering. He would have done well to block the windows so the zombies couldn't see in. I think maybe he was hoping that survivors would show up so he left his shop open.

I guess he was a bit distracted.

Top Bottom